Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

wooger posted:

Any chance of today’s games being cancelled due to snow?

Probably not, as they have under soil heating and the teams are already in town.

But would they cancel if lots of fans aren’t able to make it in?

Nah nothing's getting cancelled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

The Swans have sacked Paul Clement

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised. Klopp is notorious for not signing anyone in January.

Also the defence has gotten a lot better recently after he made some tactical changes (which is also what I wanted)

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Chiming in from my holiday sabbatical to say lol gently caress off Mourinho

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Gotta spend the money for him if we want him I guess.

Available immediately and pushes one of Lovren or Klavan to the bench which is fine with me.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

TheBigAristotle posted:

Klopp said after Pogba was bought for 89 million pounds, "The day that this is football, I'm not in a job anymore"

https://i.imgur.com/jWZNaOC.gifv

Didn't he say this before the Pogba deal (was official)? And then Neymar came along.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Yep that's pretty loving bad.

Shame because Coutinho's been great this season but the pressure from Barcelona has been insane. We have to go and buy someone to replace him though - if Lemar's still interested go out and get him and give him half a season to get used to Klopp/the PL (similar to how we got Coutinho and Suarez in the first place). At least with Salah and Firmino banging in the goals we're not losing our top goalscorer this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

hadji murad posted:

i haven’t seen such pressure by a team to get a player since all the illegal approaches liverpool made for vvd in the summer

Liverpool were bad (though tapping up is something every club does, it's just Southampton got annoyed with us after repeated occurrences), but it wasn't on the level of Barcelona. They've had players giving interviews every week saying Coutinho should go, newspapers putting out reports every day saying deals have been done etc.

• Locked thread