Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
im glad liverpool are in 4th place and i hope they continue to climb even higher op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Does "barely in top 4" qualify as a boom for Liverpool now?

just like bitcoin, liverpool can only go up up up

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

mackintosh posted:

And where was Pep during all this?

poking mourinho in the eye

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Shrapnig posted:

Does anyone know why football writers always reference the age of managers in their articles? It's totally irrelevant. I don't need to know that Mourinho is 54, or 34, or 74, or 104.

I don't really get why they do it with players either unless it's because they're either very young or very old (for a footballer). If a player is 27 we don't need to know his age. If a 16 year old comes on and scores, ok that's worth noting. Zlatan scoring 25 goals last season when he was 35, yeah I suppose mentioning his age is appropriate but who gives a gently caress about the age of the dude shouting in the technical area?

Football writers like to think they're Real Journalists and giving the age of people in newspaper articles is something Real Journalists do.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

except manchester united real sociedad or sunderland lmao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
thats some good jarred horsemeat imo, you know because they tell you it's standard quality in tiny writing

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

RideTheSpiral posted:

i usually go for говно качество in a tin

:дискурс:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jose posted:

I'm starting to think city might go unbeaten

Would be cool if they took away Wenger's remaining outstanding achievement