Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
Wow gosh after a great start it's beginning to look a lot like Newcast-L United.

Thanks, this top quality banter has been brought to you by longtime lurker EAT FASTER!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Jose must fail.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Ungratek posted:

The pool will finish 2nd*

*among the EPL teams qualifying for Europa spots.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Isn't My Boy (R) Zlatan healthy yet?

I know he had his knee Zlataned, but I thought he'd Zlataned enough that he was ready to Zlatan?

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

The coutinho thing is like liverpool checking their much hotter wife's phone messages and reading something bad into something that a less insecure person would just laugh off. But they don't and make a big deal out of it and the wife ends up getting pissed off and cheating on them anyway. Only it turns out they also were cheating all along and liverpool were right to be insecure.

this is top banter

obligatory liverpool are a small club with a small club mentality who always show their true quality when provoked by big clubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

oliwan posted:

I love when people who don't do drugs try to make up prices for drugs

It's a banana, Michael, how much could it cost, $10?

• Locked thread