Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Mo Salah, one man boom IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
:( I didn't mean to do a racism

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Liverpool got Van Dijk for 75 Mil in Jan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/27/liverpool-agree-world-record-75m-deal-virgil-van-dijk/

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceEcho/status/946075016143261698

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Defense wins trophies, and all that, I guess?

Edit: He's not cup tied. Klopp has a good record of taking talented but underperforming players and getting the best out of them.

This is the post Neymar era of prices, so whatever to that. I'm pleased.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
lmao, a literal "u mad bro???"

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
if you think about it only ~100 million of that 220 million has been on the field at the same time, makes u think

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

EvilHawk posted:

Yep that's pretty loving bad.

Shame because Coutinho's been great this season but the pressure from Barcelona has been insane. We have to go and buy someone to replace him though - if Lemar's still interested go out and get him and give him half a season to get used to Klopp/the PL (similar to how we got Coutinho and Suarez in the first place). At least with Salah and Firmino banging in the goals we're not losing our top goalscorer this season.

Wait, what do you think this means?

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

sticksy posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if there wasn’t some sort of gentleman’s agreement similar to Suarez a couple years back after he wasn’t initially sold.

... and you think that this is happening in the January window, and the way we found out was some web dev intern accidentally published a page containing pre-sale information about his new barca jersey?

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Suarez really broke a lot of liverpewl supporters didn't it

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
yes

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
I mean I didn't enjoy it either but the way a lot of us react to any hint of Coutinho leaving is some dog-rescued-from-michael-vick level PTSD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
it is all so last year. unfortunately it is also going to be this year.

but next year, that's our year.

• Locked thread