Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

I hope my friends the chels and Liverpool will jump over Manchester pooshited and make Christmas great this month

I hope your car explodes again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I can't wait for West Ham to go down, hopefully they'll go into insolvency and never come back.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Does anyone know why football writers always reference the age of managers in their articles? It's totally irrelevant. I don't need to know that Mourinho is 54, or 34, or 74, or 104.

I don't really get why they do it with players either unless it's because they're either very young or very old (for a footballer). If a player is 27 we don't need to know his age. If a 16 year old comes on and scores, ok that's worth noting. Zlatan scoring 25 goals last season when he was 35, yeah I suppose mentioning his age is appropriate but who gives a gently caress about the age of the dude shouting in the technical area?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Stone

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

RideTheSpiral posted:

even worse than actually living in stoke imo

Don't you live in some central Asian hellscape?

Probably still better than Stoke though.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Really good.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

:captainpop:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ozmunkeh posted:

That's not very nice.

You should read the comments on the article.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Jose must fail.

He's already a GBS mod how much further can he fall?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It was Bournemouth but you're not wrong.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Reprisal posted:

Pulisic is doing just fine over in Germany and he’s been playing almost constantly

He's actually missed a bunch of matches this season with muscle injuries and been rested a few times as well.

Also saying X player is playing all the time and he's fine is a pretty dumb comparison.

There are plenty of players who play nearly every match when they're 18-20 and don't have any issues. Others can't handle the workload or are just physiologically are going to have injury issues.

Alex Ferguson said a few years ago that he wouldn't sign Jordan Henderson because his gait made him prone to injury and he would miss a lot of matches. Guess what happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

remember when wayne rooney peaked at 26

But he keeps scoring goals.

• Locked thread