Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

r.y.f.s.o. posted:

Mo Salah, one man boom IMO

Usually someone else has to put on the vest for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

lol at Rojo with his bird chest and cute little twink haircut trying to act tough

This is a shameful physique

What a disgusting team Manchester United is

Post your power gut

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jose posted:

Ryan Taylor to Atletico de Kolkata is a done deal

Rip Taylor you scored a couple dece free kicks then your knees died

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

kcer posted:

bring on the championship, it's way more fun

because we actually win games

It was cool and good except for when we almost lost the title to Brighton

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

He's not getting 300 million or if he is it'll be via loans secured against the club. This is going to be another definitely real group of billionaires who put no money in as seen by the fact they're getting Ashley to front the cash for the January window

They’re having him front if and will reimburse once the deal is completed in late January.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

julian assflange posted:

I’m 69 and weigh 420 pounds haha

We even have a forum member who is over 9001 years old!!

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

julian assflange posted:

Did GD kill him along with PWM? hosed up if true

It’s true

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Lets see em

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Mike Dean has awarded 1 penalty to Arsenal in his last 40 matches and 3 to Arsenal in all 64 matches he has reffed with them. In those 64 matches he has awarded 10 total. Over Mike Deans career he has awarded 207 penalties in 663 matches. Removing the games involving Arsenal Dean averages 1 penalty per every 3 games. For Chelsea, Man City, Utd, and Spurs Dean has awarded 49 penalties for and 37 against over 246 games. The reason why Liverpool is excluded is because Dean has only reffed 3 Liverpool games over his entire career.

Nice meltdown and :qq: more, but Mike Dean...in a statistically significant data set...awards penalties differently in Arsenal games relative to other 'top' teams and teams in general. :shrug:

Wrong thread

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

oliwan posted:

I love when people who don't do drugs try to make up prices for drugs

I’d like two blunts and one Molly, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

oliwan posted:

drat... you must be rich...

The first time I bought weed I asked for blunts thinking that was a thing.

• Locked thread