Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Keep this triggering behaviour to the MDT

(we’re awful)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Raw horse sushi is really good get on that.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Which country is that?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
i like how Pogba had ‘become captain’ put into his contract

that’s gonna help morale when you have Jose glowering at people all the time

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Now do the expenditure of the five teams that finished above them last season.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Ninpo posted:

The press are turning on Jose already, as evidenced by him being heavily misquoted following the Bristol match. He was in full magnanimous mode following that but the press managed to misquote him into being a sore loser.

He's a twat, is and always will be a twat, but the press are having a field day with him at the moment. In any other season, this United side would be cruising top of the table, I think he's finding it really hard to deal with Pep hitting peak Pep in Jose's special "second season".

Who would they be cruising against? One point above Chelsea, City would be around there generally, and Tottenham, Arsenal and some other team, oh right, Burnley are keeping up pressure.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Azpilicueta cost 8 million.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Liverpool isn’t gonna be good

United isn’t gonna be good

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
garbage united fans are arguing with garbage liverpool fans

probably about finishing fourth

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
That Boom sure didn’t last long. Even for the third one of the season.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
i haven’t seen such pressure by a team to get a player since all the illegal approaches liverpool made for vvd in the summer

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
same with Gerrard who they supported assaulting DJs when he tried to move to Chelsea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Ewar Woowar posted:

Don't you have a literal murderer in your starting line up? Also weren't you captained by some involved in a hate crime?

we seem way ahead of you guys in all areas i guess

• Locked thread