Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Lol take arizona out of in the hunt already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Stinkie
Oct 21, 2017

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Oh well then he's a dumbass.

yup

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

russ makes that throw too but people think he bad too :shrug:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Qwijib0 posted:

Blaine Gabbert can win gam-ahahahahahahahahaha I can't keep typing that.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Qwijib0 posted:

You'd think "starting Blaine Gabbert" would've done that automatically.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Its Rinaldo posted:

lost by 30 in rivalry game not even the worst loss in last five years to rivals :smith:

:boom:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Its Rinaldo posted:

I like you friend

You're alright. A lot of your Hawks fan bros fill me with loathing though jussayin'. :)

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

whypick1 posted:

Once Leach goes they're going to loving suck again.

I actually thought he'd leave for Tennessee.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

whypick1 posted:

And it's only due to the palace intrigue at Tennessee that he's not gone already

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Jesus christ this thread lmao.

chill it's two top teams duking it out and the seahawks just ended up with more momentum, the eagles are still a p scary team.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

shirts and skins posted:

I was so excited when we got Warren Moon

Same, but Brock Huard.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I can't wait to see what Myles Gaskin does after graduation as mayor of Pullman.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

GenericMartini posted:

chill it's two top teams duking it out and the seahawks just ended up with more momentum, the eagles are still a p scary team.

Whoa, calm and rational thoughts?

Better cool out there, buddy!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

whypick1 posted:

gonna happen next season unless they dump truck money to Mike's house :(

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Seattle wins!!!!!

:hawksin::hawksin:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

seiferguy posted:

Same, but Brock Huard.

gently caress that Puyallup high binch :mad:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Play posted:

I'll just let this speak for itself

I mean, that's a Philly fan thing in general isn't it?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

That throw was absolutely insane. Feet completely enveloped so he couldn't set his feet or turn his hips and still managed to throw 40+ yards. Pretty crazy

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

aBagorn posted:

You’re serious with this gimmick aren’t you?

Like you’re right and literally every pro watching tape, other GMs in the league, analysts are all wrong

his mechanics are awful, he has no touch, his deep ball is wildly variant, and he throws interceptable balls at a league average rate. GMs are wrong about quarterbacks all the loving time idk why you'd use them as your barometer

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

GenericMartini posted:

i dunoo if hawks are top 2 team glad they won but eeesh

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
great game great result, go hawks!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

i'll curse the huskies till my dying day :mad:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I can't believe the Eagles only put up 10 points against our beat-to-poo poo secondary.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Game turned at the fumble through the endzone

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

whypick1 posted:

I can't wait to see what Myles Gaskin does after graduation as mayor of Pullman.

Dawg pound, bitch!

http://www.gohuskies.com/boxscore.aspx?id=10968&path=football

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You're alright. A lot of your Hawks fan bros fill me with loathing though jussayin'. :)

such is sporst life its good friendo

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The announcers asked "what would this offense be without Russel Wilson?" The answer is pretty much nothing.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

indigi posted:

his mechanics are awful, he has no touch, his deep ball is wildly variant, and he throws interceptable balls at a league average rate. GMs are wrong about quarterbacks all the loving time idk why you'd use them as your barometer

More of a pedigree than SomethingAwful poster indigi though.

Like who the gently caress are you? Why aren’t you putting your clearly superior analytical skills to good use and working for a team or NFL films or some bullshit?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Ham Stinkie posted:

That has nothing to do with this game. Indigi thinks Carson Wentz stinks. He's been pretty consistent about it.

"Stinks" is a bit strong tbh I just think he's a league average QB with the physical ability to make freak Big Ben type plays, and people confuse that for him being a top QB

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

has anyone checked on axeil, is he okay? axeil it was only one game buddy you're okay chief

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

indigi posted:

"Stinks" is a bit strong tbh I just think he's a league average QB with the physical ability to make freak Big Ben type plays, and people confuse that for him being a top QB

I mean, you also just described big ben right there, too, and most people would say he's done ok so far in his career.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

aBagorn posted:

More of a pedigree than SomethingAwful poster indigi though.

Like who the gently caress are you? Why aren’t you putting your clearly superior analytical skills to good use and working for a team or NFL films or some bullshit?

son what are you even talking about, do you disagree with any of my points cause it looks like you have absolutely nothing to say

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I still like Mike Tirico's ring.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

indigi posted:

I mean...teams start Tom Savage, Geno Smith, Blaine Gabbert, Trevor Siemian, Brett Hundley, Josh McCown

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

windshipper posted:

I mean, you also just described big ben right there, too, and most people would say he's done ok so far in his career.

lol, no. Ben has much better mechanics, sees the field better, and drops dimes downfield.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

whypick1 posted:

I can't believe the Eagles only put up 10 points against our beat-to-poo poo secondary.

Yeah they were completely exposed tonight. I don't see another win this season for them.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Athanatos posted:

I mean...teams start Tom Savage, Geno Smith, Blaine Gabbert, Trevor Siemian, Brett Hundley, Josh McCown

yeah and that sucks for them, but it doesn't mean I have to pretend I think Wentz is an All Pro

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Athanatos posted:

Whoa, calm and rational thoughts?

Better cool out there, buddy!

Hard to be rational when the Seahawks can only fail upwards though... (and always get calls/never get called against)

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

indigi posted:

lol, no. Ben has much better mechanics, sees the field better, and drops dimes downfield.

Did you see him early on in his career? He's got the experience to see the field better now, Wentz has the ability to drop dimes when he's not running for his life, and he has the arm strength to do it too - which in and of itself is a massive bonus in his favor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Barreft posted:

Yeah they were completely exposed tonight. I don't see another win this season for them.

nah they'll get to 13-3 imo but yeah Wentz was definitely exposed. they've played like two good defenses this year and he hasn't looked especoally great against either

• Locked thread