Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He places a call to an off-screen Laura Dern, asking if she still has the Navy and Marines' direct line in her notebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The camera cuts away after Gennaro's back is broken by the Rex waving him around, leaving even more than that to the imagination.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

exquisite tea posted:

InGen's own DNA samples were misspelled

This is a great post and I dig you working a movie flub that's bothered me for decades into your reading of the film.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bryce Dallas Howard is put in productions for pretty much the same reasons that get her father work, it seems.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

precision posted:

The new trailer actually made me excited for this. Mainly because of the BIG rear end LEVIATHANS

Those aren't dinosaurs! Neither are behemoths or golems! None of the classic Jewish monsters were dinosaurs! God, I hate these new movies.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Can someone just tell me what BD Wong does in this film, please? I'm not going to pay to see it.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

momtartin posted:

Also I love how they make a big deal about the dinosaurs getting lose in the world, but technically the flying dinosaurs could have been free in the world since the end of Jurassic Park couldn’t they?

Not that this is a continuity heavy franchise, but JPIII straight-up ends with Grant watching the pterosaurs escape the aviary, and not saying anything.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Peanut President posted:

That latter part is brought up by Wu. That's why they want Blue because she learned to see Owen as friend, not food. The new versions of the Indoraptor are to be raised by Blue and have her human training taught to them

Shouldn't they want Owen then for knowing how to train velociraptors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
None of the Five Deaths will actually be depicted on screen in order to secure that PG-13 rating.

• Locked thread