Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I hope this one doubles down on the meanness of the first.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Is Benedict Cumberbatch voicing the Indominraptor?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Timby posted:

So I've gotten a lot colder on Jurassic World over time, but why the gently caress do people act like Zara's death was some horrific, overplayed thing that was absolutely out of place in this franchise? Gennaro's death in the original is just as over-the-top, and a few scenes later it's used for a laugh.

I think it’s a funny death but sometimes weird things just get to ya.

I’m still horrified by Malin Ackerman’s death in Rampage. That was the worst.

I ain’t even gonna see The Meg either because being swallowed alive is horrific and bothers me on a deep level.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The ending to this movie sounds legit like an actual crime and I wonder if any repercussions will be had in the next one.

Probably not though haha

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Timby posted:

There has always been a long-standing conspiracy theory that The Lost World was ghost-directed by Joe Johnston, which has never made sense to me. It'll never be confused with top-tier Spielberg, but his style is all over it.

The main theme gets played like every three minutes. It's annoying as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5kRYsvTGlo

I love themes so this is good

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5BF-6ka2ZU

He deserved this for making Mortdecai

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

DeimosRising posted:

I like JA Bayona, too. The Orphanage and Penny Dreadful are both good stuff

Written by Trevorrow though.

CelticPredator fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jun 16, 2018

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

eggyolk posted:

Claire, if you press that button... there's definitely going to be a sequel

*Audience sighs in relief*

Maisie presses button

*Audience wails in agony*

I’m hoping they all get tried with mass murder.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Drink-Mix Man posted:

What exactly is the point if having a dinosaur that kills whatever you target with a laser? It seems like if you could target something with a laser, you could, you know, shoot it or blow it up.

Phenomena homage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I ended up asking my dad to leave the movie after Dieter's death. That plus Eddie's death was waaaay too much for my 6 year old mind to handle.

• Locked thread