Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Wandle Cax posted:

I thought they set up a military using the dinosaurs thing in JW, no sign of it in this trailer. Have to think there is more to the plot than just going to the island to save the dinos

B D Wong is confirmed to be in the movie, but he's also absent from the trailer.

I think this looks cool and I'll be there opening day because I'm a huge sucker for Jurassic Park, but the one thing about this movie's premise that has me scratching my head a little bit is that if this cataclysmic volcanic eruption was inevitable, did no one consider it as a possibility when the park was built in the first place? Like, let's say the disastrous events of 'Jurassic World' never took place, and there was just a happy dino theme park full of happy tourists. Would they have had enough warning to evacuate the still-operating park before a volcanic eruption devastated the place?
Like yeah I get that the volcano is a plot contrivance so this movie can have a ticking time bomb, but I'm genuinely ignorant re: real-world volcano predicting capabilities.

Also, Carnotaurus confirmed in the trailer!!! I've been waiting for those dudes since The Lost World book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Mantis42 posted:

Ian Malcolm: Dinosaurs had their chance, and Mother Nature selected them for extinction!
Also Ian Malcolm: We need to save the dinos from this natural disaster!

Alan Grant in Jurassic Park: kids are gross and stupid
Also Alan Grant in Jurassic Park: hugs two kids close during the helicopter ride off the island

It's almost as if characters can grow and change over time.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Senor Tron posted:

Both Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna used geothermal power. I would assume that they are going to say that the eruptions are due to abandoned work they were in the middle of when Jurassic World was evacuated.

I can't remember, did they ever mention Isla Sorna in Jurassic World? While they built a working park on one island is the other still sitting there as a nature preserve?
I don't recall Site B getting mentioned in JW, but you may have just answered the question of "where are they taking the dinosaurs after they evacuate them?"

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Top Gun posted:

Is Site B going to play any role in this film or is JP doing the thing where only the first movie is canon and they ignore all the sequels prior to the brand relaunch?
I remember some sort of official timeline referenced the events of TLW and JP3, and the official movie website mentions them as well.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

s.i.r.e. posted:

TLW and Jurassic Park 3 "didn't happen" according to Trevorrow.
That's not what I've read.

http://screenprism.com/insights/article/where-does-jurassic-world-fit-in-the-jurassic-park-canon

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Just like with the dinos at Site B that dated back to the original park, Life Finds A Way.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Also it's a teaser. Wasn't the Thor Ragnarok teaser pretty much entirely the Hulk arena fight?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Proposition Joe posted:

The dinosaurs of Jurassic Park are unnatural genetic-monstrosities, abominations against the gods. What I'm trying to say is that the logical thing for sequels to do is have them destroyed by a kaiju.
Cracked had a neat video about a fan theory that there are no dinosaurs in Jurassic Park -- and that this is an intentional deception by Hammond (and that he partly shows his hand when he tells his flea circus story).

https://youtu.be/ND7IYPM37fs

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Mantis42 posted:

Naw, its basically the text of the series. The dinosaurs are more corporate designed mutant freaks than actual dinosaurs.
Well yeah, but the fan theory is that this is an intentional con by John Hammond, career con-artist, who doesn't bring science experts there to test the safety of the park, but to test the believability of the park.

It's less about changing the text of the first movie and more about changing the motivations behind John Hammond's character. In the first movie, as far as science knew it, dinosaurs looked and acted (mostly) the way they did on-screen. Sure in retrospect we know this isn't the case, and that's why it becomes text in Jurassic World when Dr. Wu throws it in Masrani's face that the dinosaurs in the park are genetically engineered fakes that look the way they do because that's what the public expects.

And it's true in real life, too - the filmmakers said they went with "classic" dino designs for Jurassic World because that's what the audience expects to see in a Jurassic Park movie. poo poo, I'm an example of it - I think dinosaurs are cool as heck and have since I was a kid, and it's why Jurassic Park had a huge impact on my childhood. But I like my childhood's depiction of dinosaurs; I think feathered dinosaurs are loving retarded and will continue to do so until the day I die. I don't give a poo poo that the T-rex might not have been able to run fast enough to chase a jeep, or that raptors literally looked like giant turkeys and weren't dolphin-level geniuses, or that brachiosaurs can't lean on their hind legs, because all of that makes dinosaurs less cool than they were when I was a kid in the 90s. poo poo, it's right there in the name of the park - why is a park filled with dinosaurs from the Cretaceous period called Jurassic Park? Because Cretaceous Park sounds retarded.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Well to be fair the original Westworld was basically a proto-JP.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

McSpanky posted:

You know how they've been scattering bits of the original Jurassic Park novel throughout the sequels as narrative opportunities present themselves? About all of them have been action scenes, but I always wanted some version the early sequence where InGen is communicating with Dr. Grant about the dietary requirements and rearing behavior of various dinosaur species. It was couched as research for education films or somesuch but it was clearly them desperately seeking professional help because they were hatching dinosaurs(ish) for the first time and had no idea what the hell they were doing with essentially alien lifeforms.

On the topic of using JP novel moments in the movies, since Blue is being portrayed as "the last velociraptor" then that means the odds of them using the bit where Grant nerve-gasses a Raptor nest or when Muldoon wastes one with a bazooka are probably not going to happen in the new movie. :v:

Having said that, if they use an oversized tranquilizer-bazooka to down big mama T-rex like Muldoon does in the book, I'll be pretty happy. That part in the book always cracked me up - Muldoon and Gennaro go out to try and tranquilize the T-rex, Muldoon hits it with the bazooka-tranquilizer and it doesn't go down and starts to charge them, he gets confused and hits it with a second dose and it still doesn't go down, so Muldoon and Gennaro figure it's prudent that they should flee as the pissed-off T-rex chases them, and Gennaro and Muldoon debate whether he hit the Rex or not. Cut ahead a little bit when the T-rex is trying to get at Grant and the kids as they hide behind the waterfall, and the T-rex just..... passes out, and Grant has no idea what just happened or why. The characters in the control center are able to track the dinosaurs' movements and locations, and Muldoon notices that the T-rex has stopped moving, and he says something to the effect of "I knew I hit that son of a bitch."

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

s.i.r.e. posted:

One got blown up in Jurassic World via RPG so close enough.

Oh poo poo, I totally forgot about that. The whole "the Indominus is part raptor and can therefore control them!!!" was some goofy poo poo, but we got to see a pack of raptors go totally apeshit on a bunch of redshirts so I'm pretty okay with it.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

exquisite tea posted:

Yeah it’s kind of brilliant that everyone gets stranded at the T-Rex paddock because their badass dinosaur safari vehicles are actually just electric jeeps running along an automated circuit. Chricton got a lot of stuff wrong but what he 100% nailed in JP was the commoditization of science for tacky entertainment. Jurassic World completely misses the mark by suggesting that the park wasn’t doomed from the start and would have worked perfectly fine if not for one meddlesome Dino.

Zoos are a thing and have been for decades, why would a specifically dinosaur park be doomed to fail forever?
Like yeah Crichton's book was using a dinosaur park to illustrate chaos theory and unpredictable systems, but he could have done that with pretty much anything - and he did, with Westworld. He wasn't saying that dinosaur parks in general are an impossible pipe dream, he could have written a period story about an early conventional zoo falling apart.

The park in the movie fell apart because of one traitorous idiot, and the one in the book had issues because the staff were learning as they went and dealing with a bunch of unknowns. Early zoos had the same exact problems and obviously they overcame them.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

The Bee posted:

I hope they go all in on the theme and call it the iRex Nano or iRex Pocket.

According to the merchandise, it’s called the Indoraptor.
If you want a good look at it, there are YouTube reviews of the toys already.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Maybe I'm old or out of touch or something, but I don't get it. :saddowns:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

bitterandtwisted posted:

I was going to make a prediction that they'd bring back Dodgson for this but I looked up that actor and... well, he's not available.

:pedo:

If they wanted the character, he wouldn’t be hard to recast - you don’t get a very good look at him in the first movie, given his sunglasses and hat.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I didn’t realize it until years later, but the series finale of ‘Dinosaurs’ is bleak as gently caress. It literally ends with Earl causing an ice age and dooming the dinosaurs to extinction.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

banned from Starbucks posted:

Man it's loving bullshit that they didn't bury Sam Jackson's severed arm right after escaping those raptors

Related to this, apparently his death was going to be much more elaborate:

https://youtu.be/IqMIdAlOgYU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

It's worse because I think that t-rex was supposed to be the new born from lost world.

You can sleep better at night knowing that theory has been debunked:

https://youtu.be/9c7-_by5Ms4

That same YouTube channel also has a pretty convincing explanation for what killed the crew of the SS Venture at the end of The Lost World:

https://youtu.be/jEahCE2Gvdg

That channel has had some neat JP content for the past few months, but you can tell he’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel lately.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

s.i.r.e. posted:

He also just disappears after this. lol
I think part of this is because the moment when he disappears is close to when the movie was originally going to end. There was going to be an action setpiece where pteranodons attack the rescue choppers, but then that was going to be the end of the movie - that's why Nick Van Owen just vanishes into thin air, too.

Spielberg re-wrote the ending on the fly to have the big San Diego scene which is basically one long string of monster movie easter eggs and a big homage to King Kong.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

PriorMarcus posted:

I don't know if Tembo or Owen needed much more though. Their stories feel pretty complete by the time they exit the film.

I agree, and Tembo gets a pretty good "I'm outta here" when he says he's leaving, but Owen kind of vanishes without much of a send-off.

Or if you really want to go nuts with Tembo's character, have him say he's leaving... and then have him come back out of nowhere and be the one who fires the tranquilizer shot once they get the Rex back on the ship.

What I'm saying here is I'll take as much Pete Postlethwaite in my dinosaur movies as I can get.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

McDragon posted:

Also I loved all the bits with the Pachycephalosaur (I think that's the name). Also that one tiny dinosaur just battered the absolute poo poo out of an entire room of people.
Stygimoloch, and I’m glad he gets a standout moment in the movie because they’ve been merchandising the everloving poo poo out of him.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

glad she is dead posted:

Oh yeah, one thing that bothered me about this film that I just remembered.

When Bryce Dallas Howard goes to the big mansion for the first time the film does this weird visual reference of the Brachiosaur reveal in Jurassic Park: she gets out of the car and gazes up at the building in wonder before it's revealed in a wide shot. I guess they're saying that the old money and power is equal to the majesty of the dinosaurs... or is as potentially dangerous? Anyone got any thoughts?

I think she looked up in awe for a fraction of a second (no really, it is that brief) because it’s a legitimately impressive mansion. About the only thing it has in common with the Brachiosaurus reveal is that it’s a character acknowledging that something is visually impressive. The mansion doesn’t have the sweeping music, the long camera hold, the characters staring in disbelief at something that should be impossible. It’s a big mansion, and she’s acknowledging that through body language rather than saying “that’s a big mansion” out loud.

For comparison, Fallen Kingdom has a literal brachiosaurus reveal that’s handled a lot differently from the mansion (and very similar to how it was handled in JP).

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jun 22, 2018

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Two things.

1. Wasn’t there pretty much only one of each dino escaping into the wild (other than compys, and the mother-and-baby Triceratops)? How do they reproduce and become a viable threat to disrupting the ecosystem? Agamogenesis?

2. So the volcano erupting was inevitable, what would have happened if the Indominus Rex had never been created and wrecked the park? I guess three years later the park would have been annihilated by the volcano anyway? That... sucks, I guess.

I liked the oblique shout-out to the Jurassic Park videogame from like 6 years ago - the name of the volcano is mentioned in Fallen Kingdom, and that came from the game.

The more I play the JW Evolution park simulator game, the more I’d like to see a Westworld-style TV series prequel to Jurassic World about the everyday operation of the park. Departmental backstabbing, chaos theory ramifications, show that the park was this close to imploding at any given moment and the guests had no idea. The park was open for a decade so they could set it early enough that Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard aren’t around yet. I’d watch the poo poo out of that.

clown shoes posted:

I had to pee so bad that I didn't see what became of Dr. Wu. Did he die?

No, but he does get knocked unconscious and carried away somewhere.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Calaveron posted:

Life uh, finds a way

Imagine if dinosaurs end up being this unstoppable group of super-organisms that can adapt to and overcome anything, and the only way to wipe them out was a goddamn asteroid strike.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Kinda of topic but I just have to ask why there is not a Jurassic Park video game in recent memory. It would be amazing if it was third person and involved stealth and survival evading the dinosaurs

The game you’re describing was almost made (twice!) and got canceled for various reasons. The second iteration was actually fairly recent.

Let’s go back to our YouTube buddy Klayton Fioriti for a video about it:

https://youtu.be/fJmS5V76O-8

Another noteworthy game was Jurassic Park Trespasser. Most people remember it as “that lovely, broken FPS where you could look down and see your own boobs”, but there was a lot more to it (and its development) than that. It had a lot of innovative and groundbreaking stuff, and extremely lofty goals - Gabe Newell cited Trespasser as the game that inspired Half-Life 2’s physics system - but it was an example of the developers’ reach exceeding their grasp. Trespasser is less of a wacky train wreck and more of a tragic failure.

If you want to know more about Trespasser, I HIGHLY recommend the Let’s Play done by goon Research Indicates from, like, a decade ago. He goes deep into the game’s development while also playing through the game’s janky, broken gameplay so you don’t have to. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0058A651EB882B48

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

s.i.r.e. posted:

This goes all the way back to the first film, because it's the same island. I'm not a volcanologist but surely there has to be some sort of sign that a volcano is still active and can still erupt right? You'd think Hammond wouldn't build on a giant volcano with all of his money.

I can’t recall if the original book mentions this (I think it does?) but some of the spin-off stuff including the game I mentioned points out that the island was powered by geothermal energy sourced from the volcano.

I mean, there’s tons of dormant volcanoes around the world that could potentially erupt and really wreck poo poo, but people live on or around them because they’d rather roll the dice on a ticking time bomb that could go off in 20 years, or in 20,000. Just look at what’s happening in Hawaii right now.

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jun 24, 2018

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah the Costa Rican Air Force which doesn’t exist since they abolished their military in 1949

A country abolishing their own military? As an American, I can't even begin to process what this means. :downs:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Well to be fair, any negative review of this movie is spam, deceptive practices, a scam, or a combination thereof. :colbert:

Realtalk though, given RLM’s style of reviews, I’d think this movie would be really, really low hanging fruit.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Was this Lockwood guy in any of the previous books or movies before or were they just like uh we need a new rich old guy that isn't hammond to go steal dinosaurs so let's just make one up and say he was in on things from the start.

He’s actually from the first book (under a different name). Let’s check with our buddy Klayton for the dirt on Lockwood:

https://youtu.be/PTbNbK-ZTEY

Funnily enough, Klayton accurately predicted who he’d be prior to the movie’s release, because he’s not in any of the trailers and James Cromwell was real quiet on his character’s role for whatever reason. The giveaway that he was important was that Lockwood’s mansion got a LEGO set or something like that.

It’s kinda neat to see the filmmakers mining the books for more stuff even after all this time, doubly so for mining them for something other than an action scene.
Speaking of, big missed opportunity by not name dropping Biosyn as one of the buyers at the auction.

s.i.r.e. posted:

Mike loved JW though, so I'm gonna assume he'd love this.

Also, I love Trespasser like a motherfucker. The game is a massive piece of poo poo but god drat it they tried and I love the VA from Richard Attenborough. I'd love a release on modern PCs that would get it running on modern systems and such just to play it again. I'm sure my copy is around here somewhere.

Trespasser has an active modding community (although you’d think there’s only so far you can polish a turd, but the fan community modded Aliens Colonial Marines until it was borderline-alright so what do I know?), so there’s likely fan-made workaround that gets it running on modern systems
I’d love to see it remade on Far Cry 5’s engine.

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jun 24, 2018

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Fart City posted:

It’s kind of odd that Jurassic Park hasn’t had more book installments. I know that Chrichton is dead, but the franchise is far more a Spielberg joint at this point, and it feels like there is still ample room for airport dinosaur literature.

I think the books and movies are so divergent at this stage that a book might be confusing. In the JP/TLW books, different characters live or die, Isla Nublar gets fire-bombed into oblivion, and the second book ends with Isla Sorna’s dinosaurs resigned to a slow but inevitable death because of a gene mutation.

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Jun 25, 2018

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The rest of the movie may be dumb as hell, but I actually thought that scene was pretty well done and legitimately sad. It helps that brachiosaurus's have always been my favorite dinosaurs :smith: they're majestic and sweet and only eat plants....little kid me always wondered why the didn't just have a zoo with only them, then no one would get eaten and everyone would still get to see the bestest dinosaur :downs:

I just got brachiosaurs in the Jurassic World Evolution game and they’re pretty sweet. They duck their heads to get under monorail tracks and they make their whale-hooting noises and generally kinda wander around.

You’d think it would be hard to misplace an 80-ton sauropod but I’ve done it repeatedly when they wander into a forest. Like, they just vanish.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Neo Rasa posted:

I still :lol: thinking about the US Godzilla movie from 1998 and how a major part of the "tension" in later parts of the film involves the air force losing track of Godzilla repeatedly as it's walking around the streets of Midtown and having to actively seek out where Godzilla could possibly be.

I’m not even kidding with the brachiosaurus in this game, they’re shorter than the tall trees you can place and the forests are their preferred environment. They’re also not that bright and will wander out of the forests and into the grasslands, which gets them agitated. I check up on them once in a while because the last thing I need is an irate sauropod tearing down my monorail track or crushing guests underfoot, so it’s unsettling when you check the enclosure and your largest dinosaurs just.... aren’t there. I had to check the park’s dino-tracker overview to make sure I wasn’t losing my mind.

Other than that they’re really cool and fun to watch. :downs:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

You'd think after the 2nd Frankendino was punked by a raptor theyd say "you know this is expensive and dumb let's go back to just using raptors" but I guess not.

Dinosaurs with fur instead of feathers would be adorable.
Trevorrow has confirmed that the Indoraptor is the last hybrid we’ll be seeing in a JP movie.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

It’s the same way the Trex in the first movie pushed the tour car off a cliff that didn’t exist when it broke through the fence, or how the same Trex that made impact tremors when it walked was able to sneak into the visitor’s center and ambush the two raptors: the Rule of Cool

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

s.i.r.e. posted:

But those two things lead to really great and iconic scenes, the Mosasaur didn't really pull anything off that was great. I mean, take it out of the film and the film would be just as good (bad).

I dunno, I thought the mosasaur sneaking up on the sub and them having no idea what was coming was pretty slick (and way more restrained than what was in the trailers, with the sub seeing the mosasaur’s eye suddenly open). Also having the guy on the ladder escape the Trex only to immediately get eaten by the Mosasaur was pretty funny, and would have been a lot funnier if the trailer hadn’t spoiled it.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. I do agree that not including it wouldn’t have harmed the movie, but I think its inclusion was fun and I liked the way it was handled. I just wish it (and the surfer bit at the end) hadn’t been spoiled in the trailer.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

JW3 is Dr Wu injecting himself with all of the dino DNA, movie ends up being a backdoor prequel for a Dino Crisis/Resident Evil crossover.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

LesterGroans posted:

I think I remember Trevorrow saying that Jurassic World is a direct sequel to the first JP movie and ignores the sequels.

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1005597817656696833

JW just doesn't really mention TLW or JP3 because it kinda doesn't need to.

JW Fallen Kingdom name-drops Sorna because people would probably ask, "why is it such a big deal that they save the dinosaurs from Isla Nublar, isn't there an entire other island with dinosaurs?"
The viral marketing reveals that no, the dinos on that island are (theoretically) gone. The viral marketing intentionally leaves just enough wiggle room that if a future movie wanted to go back there and all of a sudden there are dinosaurs there again, that it's not out of the question.

I didn't dig deeply into it (I let Klayton Fioriti do it for me) but the viral marketing for Fallen Kingdom was really, mind-blowingly extensive, it has callbacks to ultra-obscure ancillary stuff from the first three movies' marketing (like Operation Clean Sweep), some shout-outs to stuff from the Crichton novels, even random poo poo from the video games. It's insane. Klayton did an hour and a half interview with the guys who did the viral marketing and they talk about how much autonomy they had, stuff they referenced, the creative process behind all of it, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

galagazombie posted:

I guess it's nice that at least someone bothered to explain that stuff, but a movie shouldn't require me to buy a bunch of tie-in material for its plot to work.

Our buddy Klayton just posted a video about exactly this.

https://youtu.be/Fgez-V7nByo

• Locked thread