Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I was really enjoying this game up until I got to a really long level with a frustratingly difficult bit in it. If I'd been able to save and come back to that spot later I'd probably have kept going, but redoing the entire level every time I wanted to attempt it was too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Jamesman posted:

My opinion is the next time it's on sale, go ahead and grab it. Is there anyone in the thread that has bought this game and regretted it? Even if you didn't finish it, did you feel like it was worth the purchase?
I bought it on sale at a steep discount, but it was worth it at that price. That said, it is difficult and frustrating and if you don't have the time or patience for that then you're never going to finish it (as I didn't). I really like the aesthetic and even the way it plays, just not the fact that you can't save mid-level so you have to repeat a bunch of stuff every time you die. I just can't tolerate that. And even with the ability to save anywhere I probably wouldn't have ever finished it - because I assume it gets much tougher as it goes.

• Locked thread