Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Shame Boy posted:

we call that the ol' inverse ghostbuster

there is a slimer joke in here somewhere, but i'm not sure i'm willing to go find it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

The phrase "morning wood becomes morning won't" is gonna live in my head rent-free for a long time, because holy poo poo is it a great phrase.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
final fantasy …13?? the one still getting content and playable on pc… ingame chat apparently was a big part of her having the penny drop

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

fresh_cheese posted:

thx all.

i guess we will worry about that when it happens then. shes only been on hrt for ~6months so its still early early days for our journey.

its so hosed up that i cant trust anything on the internet generally but i can ask /loving goons on something awful/ and get real honest opinions and facts

yall r the best :love:

always happy to post about my minge on something awful dot com :tipshat:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

fresh_cheese posted:

final fantasy …13?? the one still getting content and playable on pc… ingame chat apparently was a big part of her having the penny drop

14 is the MMO one that's still getting content

and is also a massive hive for transpeople and eggs being cracked so yeah that tracks

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

fresh_cheese posted:

you mean the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award-winning Heavensward, and thrilling Stormblood expansions up to level 70 for free with no restrictions on playtime.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

seriously that makes like... 5 or 6 people i know of that got turned into a girl by that specific MMO

conservatives think it's the TRANS AGENDA being pushed in schools that does it but no it's the pretty anime people videogame and fallout new vegas

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

yeah idk what it is about it exactly, but it definitely made the light over my head turn on regarding playing female characters in video games. i'm not trans, but i'm also not exactly cis, and thanks naoki yoshida for your final fantasy theme-park game letting me stumble into this hellmaze of knowledge

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
lol

yep. that one. and she keep selling me on the new content to and im all nawwww i dont do mmos kid

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

fresh_cheese posted:

lol

yep. that one. and she keep selling me on the new content to and im all nawwww i dont do mmos kid

from what friends that play it have told me, most of the content you can do alone and isn't all that MMO-y, but they can't really recommend getting into it now because in order to "get" the latest stuff you really need to have played the previous 200+ hours of content and that's a hard ask even for people who really like the game :v:

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

fresh_cheese posted:

lol

it can be predominantly played single player now. i think all of the dungeon content at this point has computer-controlled partner options. you'd still need to partner up with people for the big boss fights and raids though. game is fun however, shadowbringers is probably the best final fantasy story ever released

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Shame Boy posted:

allegedly it's a thing trans women do according to That One Vice Article but everyone i know really does not like the feeling or even really thinking about it so idk man

if you enjoy it i'm glad you're having fun i guess
i look forward to trying it when my scars heal

(for those who don't already know, got me nuts yote yesterday :toot: kinda achy but nothing like the breast aug soreness, so i'm good)

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Ciaphas posted:

(for those who don't already know, got me nuts yote yesterday :toot: kinda achy but nothing like the breast aug soreness, so i'm good)

congrats :toot:

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Shame Boy posted:

14 is the MMO one that's still getting content

and is also a massive hive for transpeople and eggs being cracked so yeah that tracks

when you spell it as one word then it's pronounced "tran speeple"

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Ciaphas posted:

big ups on the bodymod, grrl 💃🎉

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Shame Boy posted:

allegedly it's a thing trans women do according to That One Vice Article but everyone i know really does not like the feeling or even really thinking about it so idk man

if you enjoy it i'm glad you're having fun i guess

i've never seen anyone mention enjoying it

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

i've experimented with muffing a few times and it never really worked for me fwiw

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
hey any gays in here

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Radia posted:

hey any gays in here

im' pretty happy

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
yo

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Radia posted:

hey any gays in here

are you me??

we can't both be the evil gay twin

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i'm too

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Radio! posted:

are you me??

holy poo poo

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

im going to play videos at u til u die. it's the only way i can secure my place here

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Radio! posted:

are you me??

something about this one seems more...dynamic. more vivacious.

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space
not...gay... :negative:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Radia posted:

im going to play videos at u til u die. it's the only way i can secure my place here

noooo my one weakness

gnatalie posted:

there's still time to change

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
Got my teeth checked up and my orthodontist mentioned orthognatic surgery as an option for me so i may get state-funded FFS under the guise of fixing my crooked maxilla.

I'm cautiously excited at the prospect

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

gnatalie posted:

you can be straight (🤷‍♀️ non gay :cheers:) as long as you're not straight (🤢 non queer 🤮)

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Improbable Lobster posted:

i've never seen anyone mention enjoying it

I’ve enjoyed it 🤷🏻‍♀️

also re morning wood going away that isn’t a given, it still happens to me 5…? years into hrt tho it isn’t as often. ‘use it or lose it’ is true though, so if you aren’t using it + lose morning wood then it can atrophy some as those autonomic processes become less reliable.
this sort of thing can also happen to cis dudes coming out of comas iirc

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Grace Baiting posted:

you can be straight (🤷‍♀️ non gay :cheers:) as long as you're not straight (🤢 non queer 🤮)

so true

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i was gay married but then my partner turned into a girl as a funny prank to make me straight married :argh:

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Shame Boy posted:

i was gay married but then my partner turned into a girl as a funny prank to make me straight married :argh:
:owned:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
what's it count as if you're both non binary

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Shame Boy posted:

owned lmfao

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Shame Boy posted:

punk'd

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Improbable Lobster posted:

what's it count as if you're both non binary

that’s what’s known as Reverse Double Gay

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Radia posted:

owned lmfao

definitely owned myself by getting straight married and then figuring out I was Bi.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Radia posted:

owned lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space

Radio! posted:

there's still time to change

i tried IT DID NOT WORK

Grace Baiting posted:

phew, i'm definitely in the queer

Shame Boy posted:

prank her back by making her gay married