Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

burnishedfume posted:

Does it still count as celebrating Injection Saturday if you set your reminders to inject for Saturday, but you actually celebrate the injection on the following Sunday because you just keep forgetting? Asking for a friend (me)
speaking in my official authoritative capacity: yes

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space
queers, it's been too long.

welcome to 2024

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
Sup

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

hi

bofaectomy scheduled for feb 22 :toot:

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Ciaphas posted:

hi

Congrats on the nard discard!

:dance:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Ciaphas posted:

hi

the ol' testicular manslaughter

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

brought to you by Snip-a-Scrote™

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Ball-B-Gon

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

hire your own family jewelthief in 2020 v4 :toot:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Grace Baiting posted:

hire your own family jewelthief in 2020 v4 :toot:
your description of 2024 as 2020 v4 made me laugh way too hard

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

year 0 v202…5? idk

cmdrpinky
Oct 1, 2003

cmdrpinky fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Mar 28, 2024

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

hi gay, were awful

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

hi gay, happy sad month! we're sashaying away   with deals! this month at the yos pos, we're running a special deal: if you can post that ur queer, you get three posts off your first choice of edited, chutney, or modded posts

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Quackles posted:

hi gay, were awful

also this too but the call of the butter shop was too strong for me

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
:quig:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

hell, same

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

quiggy posted:

hell, same

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:same:

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
hey - re ball removal discussion in cjs thread:

>>>> fake quote >>>>
soooooo… they… wont hurt?

im having trouble taking that statement positively

metal gear solid v: the phantom ball pain

>>>>>

my oldest kid is trans, just figured it out for herself [ m-> f ] in the first year at college.

i am not terribly surprised, and nor were her highschool friends. when she came out to me i told her the only things i want for my children is that they are happy and fulfilled. we are in a good place still.

this statement re phantom ball pain tho -

uh - is that for real? shes not really considering that yet. shes on estrogen and “scolp” some T blocker i forget the name of and is happy for the first time in years.

i know of phantom limb pain, and it totally makes sense for phantom ball pain to be a thing

so am i worried about something legit or not so much ??

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
Spiranolactone? That's what they give us here.

And if phantom ball pain is a thing, I've yet to experience it after a year and change and I've never heard any of my girls who've had the nard discard.

There's definitely gonna be titty hurtins as they grow in ( especially during the period she's accidentally knocking them into absolutely everything) and since spontaneous erections are on the HRTrain to the Big Adios, getting aroused after a long period can result in a medical condition called Peanus Hort which is not pleasant

There may also be pain as the hips rotate and—this is as very your-mileage-will-vary thing—possible cramps.

Even if there were phantom nard pain, it's still sooooooo fuckin worth it

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
i know gently caress and all about hrt and at this point in US history im not trusting very much of anything i read online.

good to hear phantom nard pain has not been noted by you and yours, will worry about that if she decides to get it all chopped later i guess.

she does not (currently) hate her dude business, just that she doesnt look as feminine as shed like to. that seems like a contradiction to me but wtf do i know.

peanus hort internet searches just return dutch memes, and NIH searches talk about peanuts and cancer junk - any more specifics there ?

thx for the info ellie.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

fresh_cheese posted:

she does not (currently) hate her dude business, just that she doesnt look as feminine as shed like to. that seems like a contradiction to me but wtf do i know.
dysphoria is complex and idiosyncratic and often shifts. She may not have specific bottom dysphoria at the moment but that can wax and wane and often it's one of those things that we pretend doesn't bother us we even convince ourselves.

At any rate, it's something that's relatively hidden in day to day life and it's a smaller part of the constant cultural messaging about female beauty that even a butch bitch like me can't help absorb. And even when I can consciously reject them, I still know I'm being judged by them.

It's really hard to explain if you haven't experienced it? Idk.

quote:

peanus hort internet searches just return dutch memes, and NIH searches talk about peanuts and cancer junk - any more specifics there ?
The corpus cavernosa of the penis or weenar start to shrink when erections aren't regular, and morning wood becomes morning won't a few weeks in. So basically you've got an amount of blood going into a myriad of nooks and crannies that can no longer handle that capacity in a very sensitive area..

Like have you ever had a boner so long it started to hurt? That, but worse and faster.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

betty boof posted:

Spiranolactone? That's what they give us here.

And if phantom ball pain is a thing, I've yet to experience it after a year and change and I've never heard any of my girls who've had the nard discard.

its real and sometimes my balls itch!!

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
also lol scolp

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i sometimes get phantom dick. it's not a big deal tbh

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

fresh_cheese posted:

hey - re ball removal discussion in cjs thread:

>>>> fake quote >>>>
soooooo… they… wont hurt?

im having trouble taking that statement positively

metal gear solid v: the phantom ball pain

>>>>>

hey, just want to say that I was making a dumb joke that popped into my head and had/have zero idea how real phantom pain of the gonads are if they’re removed.

hope my attempt at humor didn’t concern you too much, and I think you’re a pretty cool dad for how accepting you’re being of your daughter while she figures this out.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

yeah that's some seriously Rad Dad Energy you got there :unsmith:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

quiggy posted:

i sometimes get phantom dick. it's not a big deal tbh

we call that the ol' inverse ghostbuster

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Shame Boy posted:

we call that the ol' inverse ghostbuster

lol

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

to give a little more detail than my 6:30am phonepost: i never had a standalone orchi but i'm coming up on four years post-surgery, fairly standard penile inversion. re: phantom pain specifically (gonna spoiler this for safety)

:nms:

i do get a little phantom pain, most commonly in my right testicle--they use the scrotal tissue for the labia, and evidently my surgeon mainly used the right side of my scrotum. the biggest issue is that any form of penetration, be it dilation or ~other~, can sometimes feel like having something pushed inside of my ball, which isn't painful, but is definitely offputting. i'll also sometimes get phantom shaft, most commonly when having sex.

anyway like i said it's truly not a big deal, ime phantom pain isn't actually pain so much as a feeling of "well this is odd". i'm much much happier now than i was before surgery and would do it again in a heartbeat if i had to

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

quiggy posted:

to give a little more detail than my 6:30am phonepost: i never had a standalone orchi but i'm coming up on four years post-surgery, fairly standard penile inversion. re: phantom pain specifically (gonna spoiler this for safety)

i do get a little phantom pain, most commonly in my right testicle--they use the scrotal tissue for the labia, and evidently my surgeon mainly used the right side of my scrotum. the biggest issue is that any form of penetration, be it dilation or ~other~, can sometimes feel like having something pushed inside of my ball, which isn't painful, but is definitely offputting. i'll also sometimes get phantom shaft, most commonly when having sex.

anyway like i said it's truly not a big deal, ime phantom pain isn't actually pain so much as a feeling of "well this is odd". i'm much much happier now than i was before surgery and would do it again in a heartbeat if i had to

huh i always kinda guessed it would feel sorta like muffing and that sure sounds like what you're describing

also if any of you don't know what muffing is, enjoy the next 30 seconds of google searching and then feeling viscerally uncomfortable while imagining it if you still got the dude parts down there

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

thx all.

i guess we will worry about that when it happens then. shes only been on hrt for ~6months so its still early early days for our journey.

its so hosed up that i cant trust anything on the internet generally but i can ask /loving goons on something awful/ and get real honest opinions and facts

yall r the best :love:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

allegedly it's a thing trans women do according to That One Vice Article but everyone i know really does not like the feeling or even really thinking about it so idk man

if you enjoy it i'm glad you're having fun i guess

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Shame Boy posted:

huh i always kinda guessed it would feel sorta like muffing and that sure sounds like what you're describing

also if any of you don't know what muffing is, enjoy the next 30 seconds of google searching and then feeling viscerally uncomfortable while imagining it if you still got the dude parts down there

vpn: on
private browsing: activated

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Branch Nvidian posted:

vpn: on
private browsing: activated

nope, don't like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

fresh_cheese posted:

thx all.

i guess we will worry about that when it happens then. shes only been on hrt for ~6months so its still early early days for our journey.

its so hosed up that i cant trust anything on the internet generally but i can ask /loving goons on something awful/ and get real honest opinions and facts

yall r the best :love:

yeah there's a ton of deliberate and accidental misinformation on the open internet about it and it doesn't help that it's still legitimately a very active field of medicine that's constantly improving and developing so some poo poo that was true even 5-10 years ago might not be true anymore.

i think most young queer people who aren't crusty old weirdos like us just find a supporting discord and ask there these days and i guess that works fine :shrug: