Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Is the scale different for men's and women's? In the EU it's just one number for both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm all for the equal treatment of white and black people EXCEPT in the bus they should ride in the back it's only fair thanks for reading my post bye

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Anybody know who referred dicknose up there here, because my tits are currently uncalm.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3343753&pagenumber=1717&perpage=40#post494880144

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

hey jit bull my sister babysat a pit bull puppy today and she was so sweet!

she's 9 weeks old and her name is athena

Wawawiewa

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Lain Iwakura posted:

yeah. they have been helping me with nausea. I refused some oxys today because I’d rather not vomit

also phantom pain is weird

Sounds like a pain in the dick :dadjoke:

Get well soon Lain!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I knew about dilators but didn't know they were loving color coded and it's amazing.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Yo I don't have a whole lot to add to this thread but I read it now and then and I just wanted to say that y'all are a brave bunch and you should be proud of yourselves.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Is effeminate a slur? Someone I know uses it a lot and idk it seems a bit uh, dated.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Shifty Pony posted:

also it is only trans related because it has been an outlet i work on while I think about things (and I've been doing a lot of thinking) but...

I'm really proud of my fox

Wow that is an amazing fox!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

It's a very good fox!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Poland is really getting worse and it makes me sad.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm truly sorry your country has taken this dark turn lately.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Kurwa mac

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Everything about this owns

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

OldAlias posted:

think you can just upload it to SA via their image hosting then link to it, on mobile or I would

You can buy it as an avatar, it'll get uploaded to the server and can then be used in img tags in anyone's title text. Downside is you have to buy a new av twice.

Or just ask an admin or mod nicely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Shame Boy posted:

checks out

Yep