Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i'd be perfectly fine with chasing all cishet white male techlords out of the industry entirely and preferably into the sea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

eschaton posted:

then there was the woman kicked out of a Starbucks for freaking out that a couple students at the next table were speaking Korean

the United States of America is not just a failed state, it’s a failed society

people like that and the rear end in a top hat upset at cis autodrag & wife should be getting inpatient treatment, not left to navigate the world without basic life skills like “accepting other human beings” and “not being absolute poo poo”

reeducation is generally frowned upon in the us and when it's tepidly engaged in it's framed as corporate compliance and generally has no weight and is, at best, ridiculed

we'd get a lot less people demanding to talk to managers if it could result in them being sent away for several weeks at their family's expense

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
whoopsie daisy, wrong thread

Stymie fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Dec 30, 2017

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"laser"

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
love too brag about my cool dead parents

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it's not so bad if you settle for only a few injections rather than a brazilian

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i beg to differ, i never have and never will use gay as a perjorative

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i've told multiple people to gently caress off for having used slurs, both gendered, sexual or otherwise so not sure where that came from

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
that was in reference to this image

i've also seen the same sort of cat trap box labeled "fort rear end in a top hat"

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i don't really appreciate this gaslighting seeing as how it's been elevated to "a bunch of times" rather than just one instance obliquely referencing cats

if you rather i didn't post here, just say you don't like me rather than inventing reasons

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i'll leave but i want to make it clear that i do not and have not used gay as a perjorative and will continue to oppose doing so

i apologize for using a meme that clearly is insensitive given the use of gay as a perjorative and will avoid doing so in the future

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my apologies for posting again, but that av is incredibly lovely

cis autodrag, please let me know where i can send an av cert to change it

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
fair enough, i'll do my best to be worthy of your consideration, thank you

i also keep the avs folks give me for the same reason, because it's really funny that people JUST GET SO MAD that they have to spend money to own me

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zamujasa posted:

i'm really dumb atm but what's the gender neutral alternative to "sir"/"miss"

:doom: FOOLS!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

OldAlias posted: