Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Kazinsal posted:

wait when did we drop two Qs into one? also does P stand for pan because if so P crew represent

also hello thread I am a cis male who's been part of various aspects of the queer-alphabet-soup community (mostly through having a bunch of trans friends) for most of his life. I just wanted to drop in to say you are all cool and good people.

yo, what's the difference between bi and pan because it seems lime pan is "bi but with non-binary/agender/trans people too" but i've never met a bi person that isn't down with those groups

bi the way, i'm bi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

cis autodrag posted:

pan is just a way to be less exclusionary with your labeling since bi implies 2, and for trans and genderqueer people it's not safe to assume a bi/gay person is going to react well to you. plenty of gay trans men and women have been shot down (or severely harmed even) by people of the same gender and orientation. if you call yourself pansexual, you're basically being unambiguous that you don't discriminate. i consider myself pansexual, although functionally i'm gay since i'm monogamous and for me sexual orientation isn't super critical to my identity.

ah neat

Triglav posted:

bi's what you say around str8s

very true

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

fart simpson posted:

he is also bi

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i;ve been talking on and off to a couple dudes on tinder recently

pros
-tinder guys are much less thirsty than grindr guys
-tinder guys seem more interested in dating than hookups
-tinder notifications are much much less embarrassing than grindr
-there are also women and various shades of non-binary folk on tinder that don't use grinder

cons
-tinder guys are much less thirsty than grindr guys
-tinder guys seem more interested in dating than hookups

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

ultravoices posted:

the apps are a technology have totally changed everything about how gay folk interact and it is something that we're probably not going to fully appreciate the impact of for a long time, because we're living in it. there are a lot of hookup apps that cater to different interests.

as a gay dude if I am looking for manly company on a site that is mixed gender I am mostly going to pull various flavors of bisexual guys who fit into one of three categories:

1) please help with my weirdo cuck thing with my wife | please help me with this weirdo fetish thing that is perfectly seamless and has no entry point for you or your interests.
2) please help me with my journey of discovery of maybe touching a cock for the first time at the age of 37.
3) closeted married (to a lady) gay dudes.

yeah i think i'm lucky in that i'm young and don't use full on dating sites because holy moly the number of older bi/gay men that are weirdos
is staggering

i once had a 50 y/o guy ask me if i had roommates that would jerk off onto a slice of bread for him to eat, with no prompting or prior conversation

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

e:wrong thread

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Dec 8, 2017

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

ate all the Oreos posted:

three ring or four?

You gotta go with Lisa Frank

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
also congrats to auspos for being able to gay marry

i assume there's at least one of you in here

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
that's why i just don't use pronouns when i'm cashiering, i'm dumb as hell and would gently caress up a lot

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Triglav posted:

he has a daughter now so he's learned that women are people too

also vince mcmahon is a huge misogynist and that definitely bled into the scripts and general culture of tge wwe

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
aw, the dude i was trying to date this weekend hasn't messaged me back. hope he's just busy and not ghosting me, he was very funny and i liked chatting with him.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i may be fat and stupid but at least i'm serious about being bi

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Peeny Cheez posted:

"Because I wanted to." should work well enough. Trust me, you often make these things bigger in your head than they're ever going to be in real life.

i have a big beard and whenever i shave it off i get maybe one or two surprised looks and someone usually asks why and that's it, i doubt people would notice missing peach fuzz

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i just want to date more personally

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
yeah rip

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
butts are good

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

cis autodrag posted:

Brazilian Butt Augmentation involves liposuctioning your torso and then cleaning and reinjecting the fat into your butt, where it takes hold and then just acts like normal fat. you then gain and lose weight from the new areas as though the fat was always there. it's great for trans people because it helps us demasculinize our fat distribution.

here's a really famous surgeon's gallery to give you an idea of what it can look like:

http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/los-angeles-before-after-photos/brazilian-butt-lift/

it's hellishly painful to recover from but the end result is that you end up with a real actual butt that is yours no implants necessary and ain't nobody ever gonna know. unless you have skinny legs and you ask for that dumb iggy azalea look where it's big rear end toothpick legs.

but i used to squat and dl in teh 500s so i got big meaty legs.

hell, if insurance covered that i'd get it. round buttes look good on everyone

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Symbolic Butt posted:

holy poo poo how did I not know Brazilian Butt Augmentation was a thing

it isn't very symbolic tbf

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
having moderately more success chatting up dudes and ladies online lately. working on arranging a date or two but it's kind of an awkward time of year especially since i'm on a night shift. trying out scruff but so many basic features like age filters are locked behind their subscription.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

RISCy Business posted:

i'm single and not ready to mingle because i have horrible social anxiety, trouble dating outside of people i know and their friends, and also my last relationship ended very badly

smoke a weede

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

cis autodrag posted:

It's not illegal to have. It's just against fda guidelines for your doctor to prescribe it for off label use as an antiandrogen. You're fine.

But... Going to Mexico for medical care is not a great idea.

yeah i thought americans were supposed to go north to get their drugs

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

cis autodrag posted:

Spent Xmas in Wisconsin. While we were in waukesha we overheard a lady at another table ask the restaurant manager to ask us to stop holding hands. Her hair looked exactly how you'd expect.

:rip:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
happy new beers eve

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i met a dude on tinder that also loves jodorowsky films

gonna try and get a date asap, but i don't want to come off as too eager but i'm also in love

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
the holy mountain loving rules

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

neat

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
got a date with jodorowsky guy :grovertoot:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
dam you;r bobbies

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
did you get a usb installed too

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Helianthus Annuus posted:

did this happen yet?

it's tonight

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Thanx

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
date went well and i'm pretty confident that we will have a second soon

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i really really like this guy

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
good therapy is absolutely worthwhile and everyone should be able to get therapy if they need or want it

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
got another date tomorrow. this time at the aquarium

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

please do not dox me and my turtle loving family

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

ate all the Oreos posted:

our local aquarium has this geodesic dome section that's made up to be a natural habitat for birds and other creatures that live in wetlands, and you can just walk through and check out all the cool birds and the birds aren't caged up or anything and are used to people so they'll just sit there preening or squawking or honking and you can take pictures next to them :3:

the butterfly conservatory in niagara falls has the same thing, but for butterflies

i think they also have a bird section but that might be one of the other conservatories/zoos in niagara

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Sagebrush posted:

otoh i doubt you could find a single man alive who hasn't occasionally wondered what it would be like to have bobs and vagene

(but yeah that is totally different from the sort of dysphoria being described above. the "well obviously why wouldn't you want to be a woman if you had the choice" thing, as a straight man that one is totally foreign)

e: straight isn't the right word here. Cishet?

well, even just cisgender would suffice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
while i am cisgender i was under the impression that you can be trans without having body dysmorphia