Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

fresh_cheese posted:

hey - re ball removal discussion in cjs thread:

>>>> fake quote >>>>
soooooo… they… wont hurt?

im having trouble taking that statement positively

metal gear solid v: the phantom ball pain

>>>>>

hey, just want to say that I was making a dumb joke that popped into my head and had/have zero idea how real phantom pain of the gonads are if they’re removed.

hope my attempt at humor didn’t concern you too much, and I think you’re a pretty cool dad for how accepting you’re being of your daughter while she figures this out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Shame Boy posted:

huh i always kinda guessed it would feel sorta like muffing and that sure sounds like what you're describing

also if any of you don't know what muffing is, enjoy the next 30 seconds of google searching and then feeling viscerally uncomfortable while imagining it if you still got the dude parts down there

vpn: on
private browsing: activated

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Branch Nvidian posted:

vpn: on
private browsing: activated

nope, don't like that

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Shame Boy posted:

we call that the ol' inverse ghostbuster

there is a slimer joke in here somewhere, but i'm not sure i'm willing to go find it

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

fresh_cheese posted:

final fantasy …13?? the one still getting content and playable on pc… ingame chat apparently was a big part of her having the penny drop

you mean the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award-winning Heavensward, and thrilling Stormblood expansions up to level 70 for free with no restrictions on playtime.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

yeah idk what it is about it exactly, but it definitely made the light over my head turn on regarding playing female characters in video games. i'm not trans, but i'm also not exactly cis, and thanks naoki yoshida for your final fantasy theme-park game letting me stumble into this hellmaze of knowledge

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

fresh_cheese posted:

lol

yep. that one. and she keep selling me on the new content to and im all nawwww i dont do mmos kid

it can be predominantly played single player now. i think all of the dungeon content at this point has computer-controlled partner options. you'd still need to partner up with people for the big boss fights and raids though. game is fun however, shadowbringers is probably the best final fantasy story ever released

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Shame Boy posted:

i can't believe that well-known trans streamer came out as trans today, that sure came out of nowhere

everyone knew they were an egg loooooooooong before they accepted they were probably an egg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

ynohtna posted:

no Ds since catching mono a while back :ohdear: