Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Shame Boy posted:

that reminds me, my friend was looking into this place the other day, they do online consults where you send them some pictures and the doctor will look em' over and make a plan for FFS for 50 euros, or a personal skype session for 100 euros, might at least be a place to start for not too much money:

https://www.2passclinic.com/ffs/price-request-for-your-ffs/

anyone know anything about this guy?

earlobe reduction??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

RustyKnight posted:

i’m so fed up with this loving country, managment at new job mismatched new hires schedule and i’m waiting till my shift but whatever its not about this, went to shopping mall to kill some time and strolled into bookstore, one of the books at top sellers shelf was a series of interviews with women working in sexology talking about problems of their female patients, it wasnt anything new about how women are treated like poo poo here but what pissed me off was entire interview about mostly trans men. The doctor who was explaining this kept referring to them as girls and women, even when talking about people who were deep into transition (grs, hormones, documents etc) and one sentence where she refered to trans women as boys in dresses and effeminate men. This was the only instance of trans women in this book, and it only fortifies my observation that this country just doesn’t want to acknowledge our existence, trans women will never be perceived as women, trans men never will be seen as men. Sexologists are the people who are in charge of managing our transition and this is how they see us. telling your doc that you are attracted to people of same gender as you are/want to be nearly always makes them see you as a straight and confused especially if you never been in relationship, yea who gives a poo poo that i have never had someone because i dont want to be a loving man in the relationship. I have yet to meet somebody who would ask me how to refer to me after calling me “ma’am” and being confused of my voice while responding, they always just apologise and call me “sir”.

sorry for this long rant but needed to vent this somewhere

hey i know we live in the same country so i just wanna say this really put my experiences in words. hell my own sexologist-in-charge decided to deny me an approval letter to the court after two years of transition when i said i don't really care for genital reassignment surgery, because that makes me "transgender instead of transsexual" and he'd have to write it down and then the court will refuse my application! but hey maybe i can change my mind in a year or so!

then i went to a different sexologist and slid him an equivalent of a thousand dollars and he sorted it all out

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
the election is this sunday and the current ruling party has already declared the "lgbt ideology" an enemy of the state. 45% approval baby

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Zbigniew Lew-Starowicz, aka the national sexology consultant :smith:

Warsaw, so a bit far away.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://mobile.twitter.com/PissPigWife69/status/1291836500129337346

things have been bad recently

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Improbable Lobster posted:

lend me your powers

the lifehack is to get fat

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i could do needles if it was like T and only needed it once month

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i would never trust a doctor.

which made the pandemic difficult

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i will eat pills until i die because gently caress stabbing myself every five days

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
men can get monthly shots why can't i

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i've been giving myself flu shots for a few years now (also in the kitchen) because those come in prepackaged glass syringes

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
congratulations on ur pandussy

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i wish i could do shots but those aren’t in distribution here and like gently caress i’m going to Czechia with a transnational prescription

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
random thoughts

Expo70 posted:

Importantly, progesterone taken orally metabolizes at 1/10th the strength as uh, other methods which most forms of it are designed for, so please do your own research on that front.
Godspeed, don't let this scare you and good luck with your journey.

a lot of girls have extolled the virtues of putting prog up one's rear end but i refuse lol. nothing goes in or out of that hole

i always find it kinda interesting how american trans girls are all "listen be careful around spironolactone this poo poo wil lwreck you it's not like cypro which is cool and good" meanwhile european ones are "cypro will give you literal brain cancer god if only people prescribed more spiro". i guess the grass is greener on the other side. on the other hand one of my sexologists prescribed me 150mg of cypro for years before i learned that this is the dose one uses for the "chemical castration" for pedophiles while wpath recommends a tenth of that.

i also learned that "chemical castration" is just "taking pills". it kinda really cruises on the naming lol. sounds like injecting bleach into someone's balls.

also god i wish my tits were bigger or at least like. more proportional.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
oh yeah a Czech Person I Know is all in on that injectable estradiol but i feel like that's a half-solution considering it's valerate so i'd have to stab myself every 4-5 days. not going to do this poo poo unless i can do at least two weeks. guy style. testosterone undecanoate is a once every two months thing and i am super jealous.

i probably wouldn't inject myself with anything someone cooked at home unless it's like, heroin.

mediaphage posted:

how do u poop

sporadically

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
does progesterone even do anything. last time i checked the universal medical response was a big shrug

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

A Secret 3rd Thing posted:

Seriously answer this question pls

Also it's not a big deal? Seriously you just moisten it a little and it goes right up there

I get my script filled in 100mg so that I can hormonally spitroast myself

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/104/4/1181/5270376

thanks for the article! i was on sublingual prog for a year but i never really got any changes... but then again it was like, eighth year into hrt so maybe the ship has sailed lol.

the poop thing wasn't serious but for a period in my life i was on a low-residue diet for GI issue reasons and i pooped like once per ten days. it was a funky time

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

hbag posted:

isnt sewerslvt a pedophile that mutilates cats
just a pedophile iirc

also made the cool death grips hotline miami cover and i find it really funny that she deleted it from her bandcamp because she didn't want to be known for meme music considering the other things she is known for

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
its warsaw pride today and i made my very first sign ever!! it says „faggotry is the best thing in the world”

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
aw i never had it done with lidocaine cream because those are only available via prescription

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Improbable Lobster posted:

note that, statistically speaking, even having access to a gun makes you significantly more likely to both attempt suicide and be successful in the attempt. as many of us are in vunerable communities, if you feel the need to own a gun make sure you fully consider any possible consequences first

yeahh like guns are Cool and all but i'm insanely depressive and i don't need an exit button laying around

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i bought some bras seven years ago and they're the only ones that work with my barrel chested body lol

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i should get a Properly Fitted Bra one of these days but for now my shopping process is 1. go to a store 2. try on nice clothes 3. everything is too small 4. go back home and have a dysmorphia cry 5. buy more tracksuits

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

mediaphage posted:

not that i have experience with this but have you reached out to a bra-specific store, versus going to an average clothing store that also has bras?

edit: sorry, i think i misread, at first i thought you were saying no bras fit whoops

nooo no t yet 😓

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i need fat tits how is this something i've gotta pay for

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

you had me at lesbian breeding

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

betty boof posted:

Spiranolactone? That's what they give us here.

And if phantom ball pain is a thing, I've yet to experience it after a year and change and I've never heard any of my girls who've had the nard discard.

its real and sometimes my balls itch!!

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
also lol scolp

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Ciaphas posted:

what, f1nn?

(e) yep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reFDwM0yIA

somehow i actually am a bit surprised lol

wow i am as surprised and shocked as when andreja pejić or contrapoints came out. truly there were no signs

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
jizzy hentai

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

quiggy posted:

sublingual gang

subliminal gang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU