Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

secretly best girl posted:

I actually booed that last one
I seriously think Florence put that one there on purpose not because it was good but just too put the most ridiculous thing possible in a published paper

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

mediaphage posted:

how do u poop
Seriously answer this question pls

Also it's not a big deal? Seriously you just moisten it a little and it goes right up there

I get my script filled in 100mg so that I can hormonally spitroast myself

goblin week posted:

does progesterone even do anything. last time i checked the universal medical response was a big shrug
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/104/4/1181/5270376

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Shame Boy posted:

my wife's doctor insists it does absolutely nothing useful but lately she went and got some anyway and rubs the cream stuff on her tiddy and it's made them grow some more and they're way more sensitive so i think it's doing something :shrug:
Well a lot of doctors don't know squat. In terms of bigger tids ymmv but in terms of other health benefits it definitely does useful stuff

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
I can't say I recommend my method of getting over a needle phobia but it works 🤷🏻‍♀️

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Expo70 posted:

hosed up is a feeling. gotta explore all the feelings i guess
You do not, in fact, have to do that

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Ciaphas posted:

just got an email from HR at work confirming from our insurer's mouth that, retroactive to 5/1/2023, "Male to female breast augmentation is covered under the gender affirming standard approach."

i'm about to explode from the sheer weight of excitement and serendipity, here
Hell yeah get them tids

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Expo70 posted:

gurocore is all about chasing that feeling of "the rub"
I thought that was goonincore

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
A friend of mine is in Chicago getting her gooch done and they numb you, pump you full of drugs and just go at it for a few hours

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
For the meantime I think I'm gonna stay a

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

quiggy posted:

ive never had electro :smug:
I've had it once

once

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Luigi Thirty posted:

where in Chicago? I need to get my hairs zapped off
Lemme ask right quick :)

here u go

betty boof fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jun 11, 2023

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

goblin week posted:

its warsaw pride today and i made my very first sign ever!! it says „faggotry is the best thing in the world”
Checks out

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
Trans pride LA was yesterday and I was kinda sad I moved away for like the first time

But I did go out for tranniversary drinks with friends up here so it evens out

I drank too much malört tho

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
A take a titty, leave a titty tray

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Ciaphas posted:

hotswappable honkers
Modular Mammaries

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
NO WEEZING THE JUICE

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
It's a me, Ellie

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

mediaphage posted:

i know i just wanted to make a dumb joke :shobon:
:yosbutt:

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
Sup

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Ciaphas posted:

hi

bofaectomy scheduled for feb 22 :toot:
Congrats on the nard discard!

:dance:

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
Spiranolactone? That's what they give us here.

And if phantom ball pain is a thing, I've yet to experience it after a year and change and I've never heard any of my girls who've had the nard discard.

There's definitely gonna be titty hurtins as they grow in ( especially during the period she's accidentally knocking them into absolutely everything) and since spontaneous erections are on the HRTrain to the Big Adios, getting aroused after a long period can result in a medical condition called Peanus Hort which is not pleasant

There may also be pain as the hips rotate and—this is as very your-mileage-will-vary thing—possible cramps.

Even if there were phantom nard pain, it's still sooooooo fuckin worth it

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

fresh_cheese posted:

she does not (currently) hate her dude business, just that she doesnt look as feminine as shed like to. that seems like a contradiction to me but wtf do i know.
dysphoria is complex and idiosyncratic and often shifts. She may not have specific bottom dysphoria at the moment but that can wax and wane and often it's one of those things that we pretend doesn't bother us we even convince ourselves.

At any rate, it's something that's relatively hidden in day to day life and it's a smaller part of the constant cultural messaging about female beauty that even a butch bitch like me can't help absorb. And even when I can consciously reject them, I still know I'm being judged by them.

It's really hard to explain if you haven't experienced it? Idk.

quote:

peanus hort internet searches just return dutch memes, and NIH searches talk about peanuts and cancer junk - any more specifics there ?
The corpus cavernosa of the penis or weenar start to shrink when erections aren't regular, and morning wood becomes morning won't a few weeks in. So basically you've got an amount of blood going into a myriad of nooks and crannies that can no longer handle that capacity in a very sensitive area..

Like have you ever had a boner so long it started to hurt? That, but worse and faster.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Shame Boy posted:

i was gay married but then my partner turned into a girl as a funny prank to make me straight married :argh:
:owned:

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
I;m thinking about thos beans

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
glizzy hentai

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

gnatalie posted:

tired: elizabeth
wired: eighlysahbetph
Inspired: Jizzabeth

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
Lol, I just did mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

quiggy posted:

[guy who thinks computers are a valid analogy for gender] there are ONES and ZEROS
Hehe I XORed my nuts