Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Janitor Prime
Jan 22, 2004

PC LOAD LETTER

What da fuck does that mean

Fun Shoe
that makes sense, I always thought that it was some sort of self obsession

I’m still learning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janitor Prime
Jan 22, 2004

PC LOAD LETTER

Fun Shoe
Hey guys I'm a bit devastated right now. The subject came up and I told the girl I was seeing that I'm bisexual and she left me.

I was hoping someone could share some articles about accepting yourself as bi sexual, I've only read some stories about people accepting they are gay.

Janitor Prime
Jan 22, 2004

PC LOAD LETTER

Fun Shoe

ynohtna posted:

I'm so sorry. That's bullshit, and reflects directly upon her, not you.

I live in Mexico so there is definitely a bigger stigma around sexuality that in a lot of other places. I thought that by showing her the kind and loving and caring person I am, that when I told her it wouldn't matter. As a recovering addict it was a hard pill to swallow, doing things right for once and still getting rejected. She knew about my addictions, and it blows me away that she could accept that part of me but not this.