Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Triglav posted:

using amber pos is kinda queer imo

if you use amberpos, you are a cop. them's the rules, i don't make em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

elite force was a quake 3 FPS that you could play as either Alexander or Alexandra Munro (everyone called you Alex lol) and that was in like 2001

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I was out on twitter before anything else

I was lucky in that a yosposter who knew I was a feeeemale hooked me up with a C-level from the twitter Lisp community who got me hired at my current job so it was never an issue

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Six Cismale :cmon:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

ate all the Oreos posted:

wait is the argument that the public as a whole only cares about trans issues because it affects white people or is it that all white men want to be women? because the first one is actually kinda an interesting sociological thing to look at and seems to me like it might be partially true, the second one is just :wtc:

it’s the same theory that leads tankies to be raging homophobes, that LGBT stuff is a white middle class phenomenon supported by the bourgeois while the workers care not for such things, or that gay marriage is a sham pushed by white conservatives

it is of course absolutely true that putting a smiling white face on any movement makes conservative white males like it better

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

critical trans bug in macos

if you have a user account that’s tied to an AD server, delete it, and create a new account (say, to remove your deadname from the computer), it breaks FileVault because the deleted account takes the access key with it. with no access key, you can’t grant anyone else an access key.

mods help queer computer

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

wait hrt doesn’t make me secrete peanut butter did I get screwed

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

spankmeister posted:

Analog is continuous, like a stream.

of piiiiiiiiiiiiss

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

it is the 90s and there is time for

boob

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Lain Iwakura posted:

lovely parents cannot handle a grown rear end 32-year old trans woman coming out to them :smith:

i feel for that kid 💜

I’m 28 and my dad is ignoring every change I make and called me a fat boy with boobs who’s going to die because pills I got from the queer factory (whose purpose is to turn people gay) make me fat and unhealthy :waycool:

Jesus that kid :smith:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

jit bull transpile posted:

:glomp:

we love you Luigi and you're a beautiful lady who loves self harm through assembly programming

oh just you wait until my latest project comes to fruition

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

the clinic referred me to some hair removal spas that are queer friendly around here but I don’t know the difference between electro and laser

I have thin red hair already

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

ty for the info fronds

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I like Chicago much better than suburban Florida

For one I’m not the only out trans person at work??? What the hell

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I've never met a corporation with green hair though

they have religions they can have purple hair and septum piercings now

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

ambient oatmeal posted:

have them give you a gravy IV

call the nurse the tube’s clogged with curds again

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Je suis Joséphine

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

just wait til u get to sour cream Saturday

mods!!!!!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Lain Iwakura posted:

yeah. they have been helping me with nausea. I refused some oxys today because I’d rather not vomit

also phantom pain is weird

not kojima’s best work

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

can I get an F on my Illinois ID without sacrificing my firstborn yet

I haven’t actually looked into it for some reason

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

minivanmegafun posted:

have a chat with your doc, they’ll need to submit an affidavit and a couple forms, that’s about it. I should have more info in a week or so, I asked mine to start on it even though I can’t really do anything with it until the company that prints IDs catches up with the law.

my doc has actually been pretty great about me being trans and everyone around him has sucked about it. I came out and he immediately let me know he has the forms ready for both that and passport changes ready as soon as I am, and nothing has really changed about our relationship other than a few new requisite medical questions

what’s sucked: his assistant suddenly seems real uncomfortable with me, and the phlebotomist deadnamed me repeatedly today despite the fact that my real name is on the screen in front of her and we can both see it. she decided to call it out one last time as I’m walking out the door and I really feel like we’re on the malicious side of Hanlon’s razor here.

at least Epic updated their poo poo and “male-to-female transgender person” is listed as a “health issue” and not under the heading “problems” anymore

they changed the law as of tuesday and I was able to walk in and get an F with no docs

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

:toot:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Petra: Happy birthday, professor!
Byleth: ?
Petra: I was overhearing fellow students say it was Bi Day. I was thinking it was your birthday.
Dorothea: *whispers in Petra's ear*
Petra: 😳
Dorothea: 😊

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

where in Chicago? I need to get my hairs zapped off