Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can't believe he missed the extra point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that poo poo sucks the big dickie

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm told Shazier will regain everything and retire and get a cool job w the organization and it will be good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

still got them shitass plays and throws in the redzone

aj green didn't make a football move, incomplete pass

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals paid antonio bryant a lot of money and he is not going to be on the field tonight mr. gruden

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of the players just shitted, on the sideline. he had to do a hot stink very soon, and the future is now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is mixon just going to bite a random steeler's style in every game now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shazier is probably like 8 of these guys best friend so tonight is hosed and weird

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

btw i wasn't making an excuse, just posting that this feels weird as poo poo. it fits in with the conversation in an odd way, but i actually am afraid to talk to any of you, big time, and it was a coincidence

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there should be a cool youtube of all the cool things that happen when the bengals get confident about being competitive or whatever against pittsburgh

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here it come

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

24-20????

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals like to pursue where a player currently is. it's one of the reasons they are very good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what thje gently caress is going on

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro posted:

here it come

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU