Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I've uh, never seen an update like this

https://twitter.com/steelers/status/937864883940614144

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Yo it sucks he got hurt I'm not cheering his injury or anything. I just think it is a little too easy to blame the Steelers playing like dogshit so far just on that. If I had to guess it has more to do with who they are playing the next two weeks more than anything.

Also they are still in this game the Bengals traditionally take absolutely massive dumps in the second half in these situations.

I kind of can't focus on anything but the Shazier injury right now and I've never even met the guy

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I think I post some variation of this every time I watch a Steelers game, but Ben is really ugly

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Goddamn Le'Veon

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Fair call honestly

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Good no call

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The refs have been horrible but Kirkpatrick is literally holding the arm of the receiver back here. Like, he's got the wrist in a vice grip

https://twitter.com/nflfilmstudy/status/937897920887771136

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Bengals/Steelers man

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Oh god the cart again

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

hifi posted:

just lmao that they had this graphics package

Starting to think I get why the refs were so flag happy, heh

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Andy was born for this moment

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

nerve posted:

It's always fun seeing two dirty teams play each other

I can't say I'm proud of it but there is a morbid fascination with a game that has just devolved into such a spiteful toxic pit

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Laffo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Congrats everyone, we all lost a little piece of whatever tatters still remain of our souls tonight

• Locked thread