Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Tayter Swift posted:

Or I'll post one anyway

I'd fuckin party with that dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Look Around You posted:

holy poo poo he hasn't moved his legs

He moved them initially.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

My dog is going to town on this bone that's covered in granola.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Dec 5, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Fuuuuuck

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

Hopefully he has a quick recovery like Kevin Everett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI6uYJrIqaw

Hahahahaha

I'm going to hell for laughing at that

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Play posted:

Did that man's foam hands say "WHO DEY"? What does that mean lol

My wife's a Bengals fan and I still don't know the answer!

I do know that the mascot is named Who Dey.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Hahahahaha Ben mad

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Uhhhhh I didn't see a face mask

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

One of my cats is so weird. He likes to lay on my pillow and wants me to palm his face. Like he gets mad when I don't do it and he just puts away when I do.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

hifi posted:

give your cat a noogie you selfish monster

Oh he gets what he wants. It's just so funny

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/bengals/status/937879606035656705

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

That is such a garbage call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Play posted:

I'm going to assume this is a joke

It's part of his gimmick

• Locked thread