Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Mort!!! It's great to see Mort Anderson again. How long has he been back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Totally a poo poo call, but I do appreciate bad calls being called out. I'm a NASCAR fan and our broadcasters would never dream of challenging god-like NASCAR officials.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
What exactly about the block was illegal? Is it that it was a blind side? He didn't launch with the crown of his helmet or anything.

The taunting is stupid as hell. Guy should be benched for being an idiot.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Ok, so it's simply illegal to block hard on the blindside? I'm not necessarily against such a rule, I just never know what the reason is.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
See, I totally understand leading with the crown with the helmet- that could kill someone.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005

Crotch Bat posted:

Only if you involve your helmet. You can give someone a shoulder from hell, though.

So what was the penalty on this most recent play? I didn't see him led with the helmet.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005

Play posted:

You can't come up and smack a dude full speed with your helmet when he's not even looking at you. You block him, this isn't that confusing

I'm not trying to be a meathead, I just never feel like the call it the same way twice. I didn't see the JuJu led with the helmet, but if he did then I totally understand. I only saw him taunting.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005

Play posted:

Beyond that scale and all the way up to everything that Chad Johnson ever did

I feel like even Joe Buck today would admit that he overreacted to Moss's "mooning."

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005

Zyla posted:

that means its bad

its real bad

To split a hair, it means that it's not good- that they're waiting probably overnight before they release anything. If it was good news we'd know. They are probably running tests on him now and hoping that things improve overnight. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Jesus, Steve Young and Charles Woodson have zero chemistry on set. Suzy is good, but she can't get blood from a stone from these two.

• Locked thread