Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

All-day cold pizza, not just for breakfast! And they make it the night before, for that really authentic refrigeration.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

“Sorry ma’am we don’t have any more ‘pizza leftovers’ for today. We make them the night before and slow-cool them in the refrigerator for 8 hours.”
“But cant you make more? It’s my son’s birthday and we were hoping for a pizza party.”
“Sorry ma’am you’ll have to go to the Pizza Hut down the street if you want warm pizza.”

Chill la Chill fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Dec 8, 2017

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

• Locked thread