Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Starman Super DX posted:

Arby's for breakfast??

Not Arby's! Arby's Puff Cereal!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Could we have dinner for breakfast,
Mummy dear, mummy dear.

-Suppertramp from Dinner in America

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

semi serious post in the very particular culture that is mid atlantic diners, which are ubiquitous in the belt between roughly connecticut and delaware and as far west as maybe lancaster or so, and open 24/7, the menu is the same all day lon so you can get breakfast lunch or dinner at literally any hour

ty manifisto

alnilam

as some1 who doesn't eat maet places like this are often my saving grace in small towns where most restaurants literally have no meatless menu items, bc i know i can get a veggie omelette and home fries at any time

anyway please proceed with jokes about dinner for breakfast sorry for this interruption

ty manifisto

alnilam

UWBW posted:

I just empty the contents of a taco into a bowl of milk and call it Taco Cereal. Sometimes, when I crave that authentic Dinner taste in my breakfast, I put some parsley and A1 sauce on my french toast.

*starts sweating at the thought of another cereal vs soup debate*

alnilam

Choose fuckin pizza.

• Locked thread