Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who you voted for Game of the Year?
Super Mario Odyssey
Persona 5
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Horizon Zero Dawn
I voted for PLAYERUNKNOWNBATTLEGROUNDS and am aware I should be permabanned for doing so.
View Results

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

my mame cab is nearing completion

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
mostly catching up with trailers now. new death stranding looks loving nuts.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i hope it's like STALKER (film)

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i didn't follow live reacts, but witchfire looks pretty cool. i loved painkiller, so i'm in for whatever that was.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
in typical from fashion they haven't made it clear if they're announcing anything

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wonder where they'd put the from announcement, if such a thing even happens

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
medieval is a pretty cool game for that genre, but who the gently caress wants it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Milkman posted:

is there anything good on ps4 coming aside from death stranding and more yakuza remasters

that from thing will probably be exclusive

• Locked thread