Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

huh, just letting you know that the end of the game is the final boss is yasunori mitsuda in drag and he says Actually, I'm Lavos, and then if you do 10,000 hours of merc missions you unlock pyra hentai

yhanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i got this and its not nearly as ugly as i thought it would be. also its fun.

i played tiger tiger while half watching some movies on tcm last night and got enough ether to open up all of poppi and poppi qt's slots and i finished ursulas insane merc missions hell yeah

tiger tiger is a pretty good zone out game.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

wait so all the random greek was originally christian and jewish stuff? why change that for a xeno game thats like, the whole point aaagh

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

probably the only worthwhile thing anyone could do with their time is listen to tim rogers talk

hes cool, i didnt know it was the guy who wrote that really long thing about mgs2 and earthbound like 15 years ago

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

anyway im at like chapter 6 and the music and environments are great and this game owns, its so ambitious and full of ridiculous poo poo that barely works

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

emoji posted:

If you have more than I think 256 accessories it will just silently vaporize any new ones you pick up instead of warning you. It's very easy to hit the limit when you're smashing with gold chips and you could be farming some item and never actually get it in your inventory unless you actually sort thru and sell stuff frequently

oh poo poo that explains a lot lol. this game is so broken its great

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

force the plot along until you unlock stuff, 2 blades is no good

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

goferchan posted:

I love that rare blades have their own dumb team names and voice lines when sent on merc missions . This game is so weird and special

some of them have like quests and cutscenes and storylines, its nuts

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i'm close to the end but i'm not ready yet!! time to stretch it out with sidequests

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

how are xb1 and xbc? i never played them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

everything from chapter 8 on is epic as hell, i miss this game.

• Locked thread