Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004
:mrgw:

:greenangel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Tfw when your cylinder is unexpectedly filled with gender swap gas and Rex's boobs clip through the screen into your face

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
The untelegraphed instant party kill at full HP of the lvl 3 merc sparring guy is bullshit

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Other things like some cutscenes trigger it too but Tiger Tiger triggers a weird audio reverb bug if I get to one hit left. A first I thought it was a feature like some circuit bending simulation bc it's a homemade arcade but it persists in the switch menus. Redocking fixes it

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Poppi's third form's last skill slot doesn't work FYI. And not fixed in this patch.

They need to patch in bulk crystal opening and merc team auto selection and better blade sorting

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
It clearly knows how to some extent to indicate which are doable. It could be done as a side quest for your admin assistant to enable it or something

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
You can also buy and sell stacks of gold cylinders once you get the initial money lol. Buying at 5 star is the same price as selling

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I just got kosmos on Zeke ftw

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
If you have more than I think 256 accessories it will just silently vaporize any new ones you pick up instead of warning you. It's very easy to hit the limit when you're smashing with gold chips and you could be farming some item and never actually get it in your inventory unless you actually sort thru and sell stuff frequently

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I give beta scopes to the other two which lets them break all the time, then overclocking bangle on Rex which allows fast blade switch. Any hammer gives Rex launch and Roc has smash. With this I can smash like every 15 seconds.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Frenz posted:

Somehow I’m in ch8 and dont have a single blade with Light Mastery

I beat the game before I got KOSMOS. I don't remember any merc missions that require light, just a few that had it as a speed boost.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

hubris.height posted:

i killed him at level 40 cause i wondered if he would respawn

he has not

Fail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
It crashed and I lost like 5 or 6 hours and I ree'd hard

• Locked thread