Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

CommieGIR posted:

Hell yes, another TDI owner! Mk3 Even!

I'm running a Mk3 Jetta with a ALH TDI, 11mm Injection Pump, Lift Pump added, 520 Bosio injector nozzles, aggressive timing, and and ARP headstuds.

I still average 48 Highway, 32 City.

Its wonderful. Mine has issues where it bogs too, and its the N75 valve, it thinks I'm overboosting because the Wastegate is stuck shut and the power profile doesn't match the stock tables of the ECU, so it puts it into a limp mode. You can clear it by turning the key on and off 3 times.
Wait, they're wastegated? Not VNT? Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Ah.

Either way, check your one-way valves on the N75 lines, when my mate's was being a dick, it was because the PO had fitted one the wrong way round.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Hah! Really? How have you managed that?