Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

sharkytm posted:

(the pictures are still up, but don't show for me for whatever reason)

HTTP/HTTPS fuckery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I'd say pulling the pickup sounds hard, but keeping the tank full is easy!

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

sharkytm posted:

I also changed the oil on my wife's Fit. 180K miles, and still doesn't burn or leak anything. Amazing how far things have come on well-designed modern cars.

Our CR-V is at 115k and it's developed a leak sometime in the last...2+ years? that only makes itself known by getting the very bottom of the engine and transmission a bit grimy. Not even enough to drip, and no fluid level is going down.

Hell, for all I can tell it might just be ATF that spills onto the undertray whenever I pull the drain plug, getting blown back up while driving. It's boring as gently caress, but at least one boring reliable car leaves more time for the fun ones.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Probably a wonky sender or wiring, though I'd be tempted to set up an actual gauge to validate against.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

So jealous. In a good way.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

sharkytm posted:

Network rack, semi wired. I just signed a 2-yr Comcast Business agreement for internet... $20 more than I pay at home (1km away) with half the speed. What a racket.

But you have a SLA! *jazz hands*

In your shoes I probably would have spent a long time considering a wireless link between home and office and just buying overpriced internet at one. Even though this would probably be a bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Jealous of your air setup, that's looking good.