Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I'm personally loving the current tread in articles by all the wrters.

"10 changes to X that we implemented for game X"

X in game now causes "random words" to happen

It never gets old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Ill say!

I just love the "Here is a thing, now here is the thing with one or two monkeycheese random words changed" x 10 articles.

Oh good! another one today!

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Not hard to produce a lot when you just do the exact same thing over and over.

Hav'nt read the "famous lines" article yet, but im going to go out on a limb and guess it's a bunch of quotes where the words have been replaced with random stuff.

Edit:

I was very close, it wasn't random words. It was two words randomly inserted.

504 fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Aug 21, 2018

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

your friend a dog posted:

this latest one really freakin sucked

It was like a long joke with a huge set up that the teller then refuses to give the punch line too.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
The hell is going on? The gently caress is up with those last two articles? They are effectively random words, it’s not clever funny or even “zany” it’s just psyc patient level dribble.

It’s the sort of poo poo I would have written at 11 believing I was HILARIOUS after watching too many Kramer centrered episodes of Seinfeld.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
The absolute piece of piss before that one.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Slam Pajamas posted:

I like this guy's work, its funny- punchy and breezy, just hits right to the point without dancing around a buildup that may or may not pay off without being at the poo poo-meme level of a frowny face and text underneath or some nonsense.

Why? as I said before it's the same joke over and over week in week out.

If he was on the big bang theory goons would be burning his joke at the stake.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Today's "alien rpg" article is amazing.

It's litterally the same joke 14 times in a row.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Thanks for the valued input, you mindless loving idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
You are an idiot that likes mindless repetitive jokes that you would not even smile at if they were not written by your internet hero.

So yeah. gently caress off.