Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
What if something awful became a religion? Can I be the guy the runs the prison or at least the boat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Lowtax posted:

"Helping Keep Crazy People Off The Streets Since 1999"

Dear federal government,

If you don't fund my forums, my users will go outside. Enclosed you will find copies of posts that indicate they are an extreme danger to society and must be contained at all costs.

Sincerely,
Lowtax

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

There Bias Two posted:

Dear federal government,

If you don't fund my forums, my users will go outside. Enclosed you will find copies of posts that indicate they are an extreme danger to society and must be contained at all costs.

Sincerely,
Lowtax

I WILL UNLEASH THE PLAGUE OF MAGGOTMASTER 2.0

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
PS: I WILL KEEP POSTING DOOM HOUSE 3: 0: ORIGINS STUFF AS I GO ALONG HERE!!!

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

you have to pay to be a guinea pig? daaaamn

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

I hope your poo poo improves and I wish you woulda told us that merch doesn't make you much money before I got drunk and paid almost $30 for a drat t-shirt the other day

Good luck with the lab trial for your mom, as for your cartilage issue you could try beating up a shark? I hear they have tons of the stuff.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lowtax posted:

I buy my gravel and dirt from Trader Joes

trader joes is really good and i wish we had it in the uk. its the same company as aldi but sells far nicer stuff

Pixelponny
Oct 30, 2007

Two bloody great handfuls
Pillbug
Wish you and your mother best of luck with the health issues, Lowtax. I also hope your financial status improves as quickly as possible.

EDIT: My girlfriend's uncle paid $80000 for an experimental drug testing about 4 years ago. He was cured (IIRC) after one session. I hope it works for your mother as well.

Pixelponny fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Dec 7, 2017

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
Very nice. Doom House is one of my favorite properties. A friend and I once made an homage to the original.

EDIt: wtf your picture has no trigger discipline could you not even manage to find a firearms consultant you have a firearms subforum 0/10 go to hell

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Pound_Coin posted:

you have to pay to be a guinea pig? daaaamn
Yeah, that's how hosed up health care is in the great ol' US of A

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It chagrins me to hear about your troubles Lowtax, but, as they say, laughter is the best medicine. Well, well, well, you sure are in the best place ever to find loads of laughter!

*posts goatse*

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I donated a paltry $20 with which you might be able to buy a nice neckpillow for your rock neck or one minute of hospital stay for your mom.

I hope things look up for you soon, Lowtax. Doom House is very funny, Fragmaster is very funny.

Thanks for all of it.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
i forgive you op

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
If it helps I will buy these forums for 0.01 bitcoins which, in about 3 weeks, should be approximately 70 million US dollars.

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

You know, if Dave Thomas is really dead, then how does he keep coming out with all these new sandwiches?
Keep your head up Lowtax. Best of luck to you and your mom. My parents have had their share of major health problems in the last year and a half... I'm their only child, so we've been through a lot together. I chose to go to some low-cost therapy at the local university after being a debbie downer a lot and going apeshit a few times .. mostly on walls. But seriously though, gently caress drywall and the horse it rode in on. Who gave it the right?

I'm totally getting a 10bux towel for myself for Christmas. :10bux:

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
Rich as I see it having a hosed up neck cartilage basically means that your neck makes a spooky creaking sound every time you turn your head around. C/D

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
doom house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Get well soon!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Unknowable Hole posted:

What if something awful became a religion? Can I be the guy the runs the prison or at least the boat?

can i be the guy who collects donations, and then keeps them (i guess this is a "deacon")

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Sorry to hear that Mr Lowtax.

I'll buy some obnoxious avatars for some really nice people here.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Giving avatars is the reason for the season.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Maybe we can cut out the middleman and just donate cartilage directly?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
If giving is the reason for the christmas season, what's the reason for the hunting season? The flu season?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Sorry about your mom. And your neck. And your taxes. And all of us. Especially sorry about all of us. Anyways, I donated.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry about things but hope things get better

I'm enclosing in this post 0.3 ketchupcoins will send more when I have more money

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Furia posted:

I'm sorry about things but hope things get better

I'm enclosing in this post 0.3 ketchupcoins will send more when I have more money

Are they Heinz at least?

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
drat, really sorry to hear about you and your mom, Lowtax. I am very much looking forward to Doom House 3 though! I'll see about buying some avatars in the near future, that will give me incentive to actually soit down and do some art anyway.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

How much is one (1) copy of Doom house 3 going to cost, and what format will it be in?

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

There Bias Two posted:

Just lie about where it came from. Tell her you sold your kidney or something.

Tell her you sold your neck cartilage.

Or start a GoFundMe and just keep the money like almost every other GoFundMe. My brother-in-law just made one to by a headstone for his suddenly dead dad. It brought in like $2000 and he drank it all. It'd be funnier if I weren't probably going to be the one to eventually have to buy the damned stone.

Jokes on him: He's going to jail (for unrelated poo poo). That's the power of karma (and also of beating your wife with a chair and trying to strangle her).

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
sorry to hear about your mother and your neck, lowtax. seems this is a good enough reason to buy platinum.

best wishes

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Well that really sucks, I'm sorry about your mom, and your neck, and your lovely insurance, and the fact that most of your internet subjects have been unable to help out. (All those video games and anime body pillows add up, it leaves little extra for anything non-essential.)

I've gone ahead and donated what I could, but have you considered low cost natural alternative medicines such as chugging an entire bottle of apple cider vinegar? I've heard that's good for most things so maybe it also fixes leukemia and grows cartilage and kills the IRS.

UNCUT PHILISTINE
Jul 27, 2006

Finally changed my lovely username and avatar. Happy I could help

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Lowtax have you thought about making smilies into lapel pins and selling them at a mark up? I know a goon was doing this in 04 or 05. You could even sell them in sets of 4 or 5 and only include 1 popular one in each set so it's cheaper to ship.

A quick google got me

I'd love to buy some, especially if it helped to keep the forums going and your mother live.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

pixaal posted:

Lowtax have you thought about making smilies into lapel pins and selling them at a mark up? I know a goon was doing this in 04 or 05. You could even sell them in sets of 4 or 5 and only include 1 popular one in each set so it's cheaper to ship.

A quick google got me

I'd love to buy some, especially if it helped to keep the forums going and your mother live.

Oh yeah those are super cute, I'd buy them too.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
A doom house??

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

We love you

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Best of luck to you Mr. Tax.

If worse comes to worse, you can come stay with me. We'll get bunk beds.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

pixaal posted:

A quick google got me

This would be cool. This also reminds me, I wanna check for the Mario 3 pins that are out now.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
I know “lol patreon” and we already paid 10bux but why not patreon? I’m sure a good portion of the user base would throw some cash your way to maintain the daily dose of quality poo poo posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

pixaal posted:

A quick google got me

pin gacha, where you're guaranteed one popular smiley in each set of five, but you can never know if it's the one you want or if you need to buy more of them :devil:

pm me i know how you can keep it out of gambling territory legally

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Dec 7, 2017

• Locked thread