Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Tiggum posted:

Doom Rooster: Instead of a name, can we post a picture and have you (or someone else) try to recreate it without knowing what it is?

This reminds me of a cherished memory from my time in Korea. At a bar, my coworker ordered nachos (first mistake right there). It came out looking like nachos, seemingly loaded up with cheese, toppings, the works, so he dug in. In place of delicious melty nacho cheese, there was honey mustard, one of the most sacred of Korean condiments. The "guac" was actually some sort of chopped kiwi. I can't remember how the rest of it went, but holy poo poo. Maybe there were at least tomatoes or something. Someone had clearly created it from picture alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread