Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008
In honor of this thread, we held a Culturally Ignorant Potluck Dinner Party.

Christ Ears
Ear shaped, check.
Covered with the blood of christ, check.
Sprinkle with some frankincense and myrrh (or...basil and oregano)

Stuffed pasta shells, with ham and cheese.

Pineapple Lumps
Pineapple, in lump form. This seems achievable.

It's lumpy pineapple. Also: bacon. A match made in heaven.

Macaroni Box

It's a box filled with macaroni and cheese -- anyone know what the real macaroni box is?

Cabbage Sparrows
Ok, I've got the closest thing I can get to a sparrow (cornish game hen) and cabbage. Let's do this.

Debone the middle of a cornish game hen (backbone/ribs/etc), then stuff those with pre-cooked stuffed cabbage, itself stuffed with onions, veg, and sausage. As for the real thing, the closest I could find was the "Moravian Sparrow" Czech pork dish -- is that the right one?

Pasta Puttanesca (pasta in the style of whores)
Cream sauce and bottom feeder pasta:

Handmade sun dried tomato linguine with shrimp in a cream sauce. The whores would have loved this, even if they'd usually make a very different sauce.

Juicy Lucy
Juicy? Yes
Lucy? Wait, what?

Strawberry tart, served with champagne. I'd describe it as juicy, and it certainly leaked out once cut (just like the real thing!)

Hoe Cakes

It's a cake for a ho, so we went with boobie shaped cake pops. Vanilla funfetti through and through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread