Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

How about city chicken?

e: And the Japanese dish that translates to stranger bowl or someone-else bowl.

Hirayuki fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Dec 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I would love someone to do this.
Same here, but then they should send them over to deliver me from my no-carb sadness.
Actually, I should probably hold out for the real thing and not settle for what a goon thinks it may be. :ohdear:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I just started in early November and am making next to zero progress, so no potatoes, university or otherwise, for this goon.

As for a food challenge, might I suggest angel wings?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I wonder, is it anything like the real-life cocktail that translates to Electric Brandy?

Okay, I'm suggesting Electric Bran.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

ExecuDork posted:

Also, what's wrong with your dog? It's running around the backyard and completely ignoring a trio of fish heads. Wouldn't that be, like, the most amazing smelling thing ever to a dog?
Maybe with a stronger fish, like mackerel.

(Looks tasty! I agree it'd be great with mackerel, but I'm nuts about mackerel.)

• Locked thread