Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Guten Tag, bitte ein Russian Plucked Cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Would quite like to see what you make of Dead Grandma and Cold Dog .

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

Oh man, you're going to hate yourself when you find out what it is.

It's just a custard pie made with cornmeal (sometimes flavored with lemon, chocolate, or coconut) and nobody knows where it got its name.
The description in a pie book I have has it that it comes from "just pie" - it doesn't have a particular filling like fruit or nuts, it's just pie.

Legendof, nevermind hating yourself when you find out what you should have made, I'd like you to look up Battenberg cake and tell us how you feel about what you much more easily could have made. :allears:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

RandomPauI posted:

Using people's usernames for inspiration is also fair game. For instance,

Randompaui can be a Hawaiian fusion dish. Anne Whateley can be a booze infused breakfast pastry. NewFatMike can be made using copious amounts of plant or animal fats. Suspect Bucket can be a drink for consumption in sorority's and fraternity's only.

With goon names the world is your oyster.
Put me down for Three Olives, I think I got this.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

RandomPauI posted:

What about making drinks based on songs? Or usernames?
Hello!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I think I entered that. Nicely done!

• Locked thread