Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AcetylCoA!
Dec 25, 2010

The failure to ignite is perfect for a lonely Valentine's day.

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday, may I submit Villian's Ears?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcetylCoA!
Dec 25, 2010

fizzymercy posted:

I just bought all the ingredients for fish cock and I'm making it tonight for a dinner party to amaze/horrify my guests. I won't spoil the whole thing, but I'm thawing a pound of pizzle and some old roosters that I butchered my drat self for the dish. I really don't think I'm going to get this right.
Needs more cock. Will there be a fish-shaped jello mold involved?

AcetylCoA!
Dec 25, 2010

Pollyanna posted:

A Series of Unfortunate Events implied that puttanesca has no sauce at all which even back then seemed like bullshit.

So naked noodles? In the style of whores, indeed.

AcetylCoA!
Dec 25, 2010

Suspect Bucket posted:

I'd just make ants on a log, but just stick it up sideways in a pot of hot chilli oil.

Instead of celery, use broccoli or bamboo. Drizzle with sezchuan sauce.

• Locked thread