Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I call fish cock! That's the first one I didn't know outright, it's mine. I get the fish cock.

I'll be eating fish cock by Wednesday, I mean it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
My username is based off a real fake drink. If you think hard enough you'll know it. e:Actually I'm not named lemonbrick on here so that's not true. Oops. But the Fizzy Mercy is a real drink made with too much aperol.

I just bought all the ingredients for fish cock and I'm making it tonight for a dinner party to amaze/horrify my guests. I won't spoil the whole thing, but I'm thawing a pound of pizzle and some old roosters that I butchered my drat self for the dish. I really don't think I'm going to get this right.

fizzymercury fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Mar 10, 2018

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Honestly the way they're describing it I'm more confused than ever as to what that is.

Also whoops I forgot this thread because work exploded. Fish Cock dinner is still planned though. I also forgot about the damnedable bull penises thawing in the bottom of my refrigerator. Now I have to wash out my stupid fridge with bleach and ask the mean butcher for more pizzle.

By the way, yes there is a copper fish mold involved but not in the way you think.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Booled peanits, as we call 'em here, do indeed own and mine have never been particularly slimy. They seem to be a very divisive food though. Also lots of people have never heard of them, which is just a drat shame.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
You can eat them pretty much any drat way, including shells on. I tend to pop them in my mouth in the shell and then spit out the shells. Especially when I'm outside at like the fair or something. I'm not exactly the delicate type, though.

Eating the shells and all seems like a good way to gently caress up your crack, if you catch me. So much fiber :( Most every grumpy old man I know eat them whole, though. They're ultimate Dad food.

E: I am everything Suspect Bucket hates. Sorry guy.

fizzymercury fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Mar 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Oh okay, yeah no that is gross and they are slippery and nasty. I spit my shells into a styrofoam cup like a damned lady. Classy!

• Locked thread