Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Sauce Arachide Ivorienne au poulet

Ivory spider sauce on chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

PT6A posted:

You've, uh, made an error in your translation. Unless that's part of the joke and I'm not getting it?

:ssh:

This isn't culturally aware cuisine.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

From the military food thread:

quote:

One thing this thread has got me hooked on is the US Military Recipe Cards, which are fascinating to me on a number of levels but not least because as a Brit I can play the game of Is This Dish:

1. A weird regional US thing
2. A weird US military thing

So stuff like Beef Porcupines, Congo Bars or Pineapple Marshmallow Coleslaw - what the gently caress do these taste like, and would anyone not in the military make them? Are these weird relic recipes from the 40's or just there in case Army cooks are in some situation where they've not been resupplied for a while and have to use whatever weird poo poo they've got? It's interesting!

All three seem like decent candidates.

• Locked thread