Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flaccid Trip posted:

Flaccid Trip makes Puppy Chow

By the name, I guessed it was some kind of dessert, probably kibbley-looking, probably with peanut butter and nuts.

It's cold and kind of icy here in central Texas, so I went to the worst place to go in the conditions.

Pictured: a portal to Hell

Once I had my supplies, I was ready.

Not pictured: The peanut butter I initially forgot to grab from the pantry.

Toast nuts. Hazelnuts and almonds are my favorite types of nuts.

Butter up that tray.

Measure cereal, be judged by Ellen DeGeneres

Remove nuts from toaster oven, toss with pre-toasted coconut you bought because it was 20 cents cheaper.

Butter goes in the pot along with creamed honey.

Cook until it forms napalm.

Throw entire bag of marshmallows in....

Coat in honey butter.

Melt and add vanilla...

And peanut butter.

CEREAL.

NUTS.

Combine and pour into pan. Take a blurry photo.

I'm letting it cool, but from what I ate off the spoon after scraping it into the pan, I can confirm that it is loving delicious and awful for you.

Would. :randstare: But now I'm wondering if you could also add chocolate chips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Manuel Calavera posted:

To bougie. The potato is good and Russian.

Potatoes are South American. :colbert:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Suspect Bucket posted:

I pronounce it "loving disgusting slimy mess". God damned miasma of rotten boiled garlic wafting through the whole drat flea market, people spitting shells in the floor and my idiot dog eating them.

Boiled peanuts own, actually.

hth

• Locked thread