Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Kloctopussy
Apr 22, 2003

"It's time....to DIE!"

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

a cooking challenge where someone creates dishes based off of SA usernames. yes please

hello.

RandomPauI posted:

A California burrito is basically a steak burrito with fries instead of rice.

haha, I was all NO IT ISN'T WTF. And then I realized I was thinking of a Mission Burrito and just gracing all of California with its beauty. Also, being burritos, both of these burritos are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Kloctopussy
Apr 22, 2003

"It's time....to DIE!"
Place I ate at when I lived in SF:

https://www.sushirrito.com

Salmon Samba: Oven-Baked Agave-Soy Salmon, Tempura Asparagus, Namasu Cucumber, Green Leaf Lettuce, Ginger Guac, Pepitas, Wasabi Dust, Teri-Mayonesa

I feel like they had a different Salmon one when I went there, but I mostly got this one anyway:

Buddha Belly: Spicy Japanese Eggplant, Portobello Mushroom Fries, Shaved Cabbage, Julienne Carrots, Ginger Guac, Kale,
Roasted Garlic Tofu Sauce

:lol:

Dr. Kloctopussy
Apr 22, 2003

"It's time....to DIE!"

Dogwood Fleet posted:

I'd love to see someone make ambrosia.

I don't think there's a way to make it worse than the real deal.

You take that back

Dr. Kloctopussy
Apr 22, 2003

"It's time....to DIE!"

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i strived to make a caricature of 'murica
i was outdone by the reality

You really should have known to add ketchup.

Or mayo.

Dr. Kloctopussy
Apr 22, 2003

"It's time....to DIE!"

left_unattended posted:

We called ours Pot Roast. I used to tell him he was going to be delicious, apparently I was wrong. He's dead now so it doesn't matter.

One of the chicks was named Quarterpack, we had a trio named K, F, and C, any male lambs are named F1, F3 etc for Freezer. It's a farmer thing.

Aunt had a cow named Stu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Kloctopussy
Apr 22, 2003

"It's time....to DIE!"
refried beans are hella refried, they are the leftover whole beans from yesterday cooked down with lard into delicious mush.

• Locked thread