Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
The Australian Delicacy known as a Pie Floater, with chicken salt chips on the side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
I'll just chime in that wurstsalat varies from region to region in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Southern bayrischer wurstsalat might (emphasis on might, it varies) be served without the spirzalized sausage (just thin medallions), no cheese, and lots of vinegar based dressing.

This image is similar to what I had in Munich:

Bald Stalin fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Dec 13, 2017

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Otana posted:

Also has the very British toad in the hole been suggested yet?

Yeah the OP tracks it.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Spoilering for anyone who doesn't already know what university potatoes (or "book-learnin' taters," if you will): Sweet potatoes and their ilk aren't THAT bad, carb-wise, especially if you've been doing low- or no-carb for a long time.

133 grams of sweet potatoe is 27g net carbs according to google auto results. That + other daily intake of carbs could kick one out of ketosis. I wouldn't call that 'aren't that bad' but what do I know :P

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
:five:

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Ha this is great! You went to so much effort for the fish smell that doesn't exist in the actual recipe. There's no fish, fish sauce, nothing.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
:bisonyes:

That looks loving delicious.

Your potatoes made me think of a dish that I make all the time but is not specific to a country and still isn't exactly obvious from the name: Fondant Potatoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Yes yes!

How'd the wabbit turn out texture/toughness-wise?

• Locked thread