Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Three options: return to the pot meat, fish smell eggplant, small fry dirt bean.

Grand Fromage fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Dec 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Submitting puppy chow

It's for humans I promise

Adding bunny chow to this.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Whooping Crabs posted:

Just FYI if you make Minnesota sushi: do not eat freshwater fish raw. They can contain more dangerous parasites and bacteria than saltwater fish typically do.

Sushi was originally only made with freshwater fish. :eng101: You can still get the old school stuff in some places around Lake Biwa.

I'm not saying you should, but it is interesting.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Yay one of mine got done. Small fry dirt bean is literal translation of 小炒土豆, small fried potatoes. Basically just very small potatoes fried crispy with Chinese bacon, peppers, garlic, ginger, etc.

This is the real thing, imgur isn't loading to rehost: http://www.zhmc123.com/uploadfiles/11520_2016423174655179.jpg

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Liquid Communism posted:

Going to be bottling the Sonofabitch sauce today. Pray for me goons, as this poo poo is inevitably going to napalm my kitchen when I blend it.

Good luck. I had to vent my entire apartment out for a few hours when I blended my ghost chili sauce. Was coughing and dripping for hours like I'd been pepper sprayed.

It's pretty good sauce.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Liquid Communism posted:

I'm strongly considering blending out on my deck in the 10 degree air just to save my house from it.

If yours involves ghost chili level peppers I strongly suggest you do so. It is unbelievable. I was lucky that the temperature and pollution were both good that day so I could air the place out.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Phanatic posted:

If you don’t think it’s possible to ignite 80-proof whiskey, try getting a pan nice and hot over a gas stove and dumping in a shot of Beam.

Make sure your face is directly over the pan when you do this so you get a good view.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

PT6A posted:

What happened to pasta in the style of whores? I really wanted to see how that one got interpreted...

I dunno, did you ask your mom?

• Locked thread