Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hold The Ashes
Sep 17, 2017
I don't follow the news/announcements of renewed/cancelled calls so I thought up until towards the end of the battle that this might have been the series finale and I loved every single thing about the episode, except for how poor the CGI was in certain shots (which could be related to watching it in 85"). The whole time I was thinking it was/would've been up there with Six Feet Under for best series finale to me with how perfect it felt. I know it's not cool to show anything other than cynicism/pessimism for stuff these days though so I'm sure I'll get someone calling me a filthy swine.

I also think Last Kingdom is completely apples to oranges. I enjoy it but it's more of a comic bookish feel to me. It does have some nice parts where it almost feels like it earned that big climax but then yeah the show does something ridiculous that stops it just short of being satisfying or significant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread