Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
*reading AI* huh, ok, weird board, but here's goes nothing.

Subject: Question for car professionals

Message: I only had sex with a car once, and it was not satisfying. Help me improve my technique.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

cda posted:

*reading AI* huh, ok, weird board, but here's goes nothing.

Subject: Question for car professionals

Message: I only had sex with a car once, and it was not satisfying. Help me improve my technique.

*scrolls past TCC trying not to think about that one very unfortunate trip to the ER*

google THIS

*glances at PI* :stonk:

Darkman Fanpage

cda posted:

Finally, a forum that will let me post about what I'm good about, which is having sex with people, instead of a forum like YOSPOD which makes me post about what I'm not good at, which is having sex with computers.

let me tell you about the sex i am having with my not wife who is okay with my adultry also i ma computer janitor

cda

by Hand Knit

Darkman Fanpage posted:

let me tell you about the sex i am having with my not wife who is okay with my adultry also i ma computer janitor

Hey buddy, take it to the official sex forum, or the computer forum, or the wife forum, or the adultery forum.

wearing a lampshade

Something Awful > QQCS > New "Official" Sex Forum? WTF Lowtax?!

So this morning I woke up and decided to go visit my favourite threads about how good I am at have sex, and lo and behold I see the new forum, but NONE of my threads or threads I've posted in about having good sex are present! WTF?! I've been posting in what is basically the unofficial sex forum for years about all the sex I've had and how good I am at it, and now theres a new official one? What about all the threads on the unofficial sex forum I've participated in that have contributed to my reputation as a good sex haver? Will those be migrated over, or is it another "radium" thing where if they try to move them it will delete all of my multi paragraph posts about being in an open relationship with my now ex-wife?

I also highly disapprove of who you've decided should mod the forum. "Aroace Frehley" (seriously?!) is obviously unqualified, and especially in comparison to myself and my years of posts about all of the sex I've had. They have made not one post about having sex, let alone contributed any research to the correlation between preferred sexual activities and professional occupations, research that I have basically spearheaded on these very forums. You should have made me a mod, and by not doing so it only demonstrates how completely out of touch you are with this forum. Maybe if you get reported by some nazi again you'll come back, see this post and take the moderation and curation of the sex forum more seriously, but until then I'll be boycotting the official sex forum.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Girl: That was terrible.

Me: Couldn't be. I have 7 goldmined threads in the official Something Awful sex subforum.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

FluffieDuckie

blaise rascal posted:

Me: Couldn't be. I have 7 goldmined threads in the official Something Awful sex subforum.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

blaise rascal posted:

FluffieDuckie

as the new mod of sexforum, i'll be mailing these to everyone who gets a thread goldmined.

you know, to wear on dates

wearing a lampshade

blaise rascal posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Are there any sex forum specific rules we need to follow when posting there?

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

as the new mod of sexforum, i'll be mailing these to everyone who gets a thread goldmined.

you know, to wear on dates

going to wear the dozens of these i inevitably receive all over my clothes, to really show the ladies my prowess

blaise rascal

alnilam posted:

going to wear the dozens of these i inevitably receive all over my clothes, to really show the ladies my prowess
that one officespace scene except instead of a restaurant it's a brothel and instead of pieces of flair it's these buttons

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Sex is now in session. Oop, excuse me, ha ha ha, Sex FORUM is now in session! yall fuckin good?/?

:toot:

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Dec 15, 2017

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
The Anal MEGATHREAD

Nude

I have no idea what I'm doing.

blaise rascal posted:

Girl: That is terrible advice.

Virgin: Can't be. I have 7 goldmined threads in the official Something Awful sex subforum.

google THIS

OP: "Help! HELP! My dildo is stuck up my rear end!!!"
Goons: "Go to the emergency room!"
OP: "I'm thinking I should put something else up there. Should I put something else up there?"

blaise rascal

*sidles into sex crew megathread*

Whatup yall. yall fuckin hard or hardly fuckin

*gives a sidelong glance at my frigid wife from across the computer*

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

OP: "Help! HELP! My dildo is stuck up my rear end!!!"
Goons: "Go to the emergency room!"
OP: "I'm thinking I should put something else up there. Should I put something else up there?"

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

blaise rascal posted:

*sidles into sex crew megathread*

Whatup yall. yall fuckin hard or hardly fuckin

*gives a sidelong glance at my frigid wife from across the computer*

hahahahahha holy gently caress

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Jedrick posted:

The Anal MEGATHREAD

kalel

something awful dot com > Main > BYOD > Crabs Adventure

little munchkin
The Having Sex Mock Thread V.6

----------------

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Need some tips on being bad at sex

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Go to reddit nerd! #sex

little munchkin

HotSoapyBeard posted:

just be yourself

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
FOR THE LAST TIME:
If you pee in her butt, she will NOT get pregnant.
PLEASE READ THE OP!

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
The BDSM thread is the one place where mod sass will get you probed IRL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
3am, Kyanka Residence

Lowtax's pager goes off. SA is experiencing a colossal load on its servers, record numbers of posts and PMs over the past half hour. In a hungover stupor, he traces it to the source:

The Kawaii RP Thread [MOD APPROVED][ANIME A-OK]
- 1786 pgs

• Locked thread