Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Pathetic.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Julias posted:

Pathetic.

Pannenkoek is the only person allowed to make YouTube videos longer than an hour. That’s the rule now.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

he mad because the usa won't let his esports team into the country because they're australian

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Joke's on him. Kiryu will never get a boner in game.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Kazuma Kiryu Has Never hosed Anyone

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Joke's on him. Kiryu will never get a boner in game.

Nani..?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

If the elf can give consent and does, sure.

That's what I was told in court, this tracks

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Maybe that device was mostly a way to grift money out of tech reviewers that just can't help themselves.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

kdrudy posted:

Maybe that device was mostly a way to grift money out of tech reviewers that just can't help themselves.

Of course one of the best things about tech review videos are the ones trashing dumb tech bro grifts.

Oh dang, is that this thing Danny Gonzalez made a video about a while ago? Can't believe it's actually being made and not just a crowdfunding scam. Maybe it is still a scam, just with too much effort.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FIwYkGc4Qw

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

kdrudy posted:

i think the company actually sent out review samples lol

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

So many people whined about his negative review that he had to post a response, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QztFpzKsdeA

The MSJ posted:

Can't believe it's actually being made and not just a crowdfunding scam. Maybe it is still a scam, just with too much effort.

The initial cost is $700 to $800 depending on which colour you get but there's an ongoing $24 monthly subscription on top of that so I'm leaning more towards it being a scam.

They desperately wanted to invent a Star Trek communicator AI badge but the tech just isn't good enough yet

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I would agree with it being a scam if it weren't for the fact that they developed hardware and it works (poorly). It's a half-baked idea that has been talked about for years and has had failed implementations in other small parts in other devices. The subscription fee would be for, presumably, the 24/7 connection to a server and running an LLM for your use. I don't think it was done cynically or as a scam, it was just a failure with obvious shortcomings.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Tarkus posted:

I would agree with it being a scam if it weren't for the fact that they developed hardware and it works (poorly). It's a half-baked idea that has been talked about for years and has had failed implementations in other small parts in other devices. The subscription fee would be for, presumably, the 24/7 connection to a server and running an LLM for your use. I don't think it was done cynically or as a scam, it was just a failure with obvious shortcomings.

Yea, ultimately they probably just needed to release a product and this was the best they could do.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
In the video posted above they say they rely on T-Mobile for networking so that kinda makes subscription fees inevitable

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

what is it.

*looks it up*

lol, why do the dumbest people with worthless time always talk about streamlining their work flows and busy day.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

They're entertainers, I'd bet they're pretty busy.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it's because their time is worthless so they spend it all.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This video rules lmao

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

emSparkly posted:

Pannenkoek is the only person allowed to make YouTube videos longer than an hour. That’s the rule now.

i'll allow it

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

As someone that lived in the same area as them and having to fight them in bars; there is some truth to this.

And not just rumspringa kids; full Amish adults would change to normal clothes , carry cell phones , and use said cell phones to call someone to pick them up to go into town.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Hey man,

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The lion men went extinct because they're too afraid of horny humans.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbcBZVKUZtQ

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I haven't seen a video from him in years but the ones I have always come across as pretentious.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Finally, I am so confused

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

to be fair I make that face seeing stanced cars too

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

20 years already!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

muscles like this! posted:

I haven't seen a video from him in years but the ones I have always come across as pretentious.

*certified* olive oil by the *olive oil certifiers*