Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

System Metternich posted:

lmao did they think that sounded cool or were they too afraid to say "kill"?
they probably thought it sounded like something somebody in the military would say

after he starred in The Marine, part of Cena's gimmick was to, like, not quite steal valor, but just kinda act like a basic cable tv version of 'the troops'
he loves flags and saluting, he has a crew cut, wears dog tags and camo, stands up straight and speaks loudly and clearly... there's a lot of footage of him near the troops and saying lots of good stuff about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

did I make the cut

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Paladinus posted:

Just a heads up. The video's reasoning is very flawed.

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

it's a re-animator reference

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

hehe

Cubone
May 26, 2011

well? what is it?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

nice try, troll, but I already found out that it's Rectangle Finder

jk ty

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Augus posted:

how many questions does the quiz have

just one.

homosaywhat?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

fnaf is the "how not to" one right

if so whatever he said is correct

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

again

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

hm... I'm gonna leave that guy alone forever!

'scuse me now, I have to go never think or speak of this again

here, have a thumbnail

Cubone
May 26, 2011

don't give a f*ck if I cut my employment

Cubone
May 26, 2011

for fucks sake posted:

Number five will shock you

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

finally

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

somebody really should have stopped him at phase 4

Cubone
May 26, 2011

emSparkly posted:

I thought this had something to do with the Lenny x Carl video for a second and got very confused.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

it's AB testing

you try two with slight variations, whichever one gets more clicks, you use that one, then you do that again and again and again. it's a technique that they used for grocery stores, magazines, etc. and it's essentially playing moneyball with the human psyche. ad industry freaks can tell you poo poo about what makes people buy thing that psychologists cannot explain

e:f;b

Cubone fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Apr 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011